*Epilogue*

Far away from Rayna's home, there is an Indian palace in the exotic part of the jungle. There is a king who had everything he wanted. A palace, servants, and a pet tiger. But this pet is from the jungle. The tigress is sitting in the garden with a collar with jewelry around her neck. She isn't very pleased to be the pet of the human. For years she has been biding her time. She must get back to her jungle home and reunited with her beloved Shere Khan. Years ago, she was taken by some hunters and brought here to be the pet of the king who passed away one year after Shalin had arrived, and then his brother took over to be the new king of the palace. This king only cares for riches and use animals as his amusement and entertainment. Shalin will one day have that second king to die.

"Shalin." A male voice hissed. A cobra slithered towards her and towered up to the tiger's eye level. "I have recccceived some newsss coming from your home. You won't like it."

"What is it, Naja?" Shalin spoke.

"Your partner, Shere Khan, isss dead." The cobra, Naja, replied. "My deepest sssympathiessss, Shalin." The tiger's fur rises in anger. His claws pop out. She got up and scratch on the tree, leaving marks. Naja watched her in silent. Shalin growled, trying to hold back her tears. She faces the cobra.

"How is he dead?" Shalin asked. "Did man arrive in the jungle? Or did some animals kill him? Tell me who!"

"The Red Flower was in the jungle. It wasss a human who caused it." Naja replied. "Shere Khan hassss fallen into the Red Flower."

"Humans." Shalin growled. "They are nothing but killers! And they call us monsters! These humans in this place are using us as slaves or as pets! The elephants here think this is normal for them to work for humans. I am no pet to the king. I will get out of here. I have been biding my time."

"Shall I enter the palace for you assss before?" Naja asked.

"No. The last time you've done years ago wasn't enough." Shalin told the cobra. "I do want you to stay close to the palace walls. I will wait for the right moment to strike. You and I will be away and remember the promise I made you."

"Of courssse. The kangaroo rat buffet." Naja said with a smirk. He slithered under the wall as Shalin sat alone in the garden and snarled up at the night sky.

"Shere Khan. Once I am free, I will rule the jungle for you after I hunt down whoever has brought the Red Flower. The humans will be vanquished in the jungle. The animals will learn their place, and they will bow to their new queen. Shalin Khan." She let out a chuckle. "Look out, everyone. Your new ruler is coming to the jungle!" She then let out her evil laughter as plans form in her mind.

*Author's Note: *gasp* What? Why are you surprised? There is gonna be a sequel coming! Didn't expect it, did you?
Yes, Rayna will return! Be sure to follow me for updates! And thank you again for reading!*