*Chapter 21: The Jungle Princess*

Days have passed since the great battle in the wastelands with Shere Khan and Tabaqui's pack, and the jungle has greatly recovered since then. After Shere Khan's death, the jungle has a new warrior. Though the creatures were calling Rayna the jungle princess. She had recovered from the fight and went back to her pack. The jungle is finally at peace. Rayna no longer feels like an outcast, she feels respected, and many creatures see her as a guardian.
One day, Rayna is running through the jungle with the wolves during a lesson. She is jumping through trees and swing each vine to reach towards the den. She has a smile on her face as she lands on the ground and spun around.

"Gotcha!" She laughed. The wolves groaned a bit.

"Aw, man! We almost made it!" One spoke.

"You used the trees!" Onyx said as he caught up. "Then again, you're not a wolf." They hear Baloo finally catching up to him. He tripped over a stick and accidently land on Roan who yelped. The bear got up and try to catch his breath. Rayna laughed a bit.

"Hey. Doesn't anyone teach you how to jog?" He asked, looking at the wolves. "Oh man. Running...is not my thing." Rayna turned to her attention to her pack.

"You broke the footpath when everyone else went high." She said to the wolves. Bagheera jumps down from the tree and land on a nearby branch. He couldn't help but to smile at this moment.

"But that's what you do." One female wolf protested.

"Yeah, well I'm not a wolf." Rayna added. "Next time, we must stick together." She turned away to get to the den. Soon after, Rayna and the wolves went back to the rest of the pack while Bagheera followed close behind them.
They made it back home and see Akela on council rock. Rayna gave the leader a smile and a nod. Akela did the same as the wolves joined him by council rock.

"Look well, wolves." He spoke. The wolf cubs laughed and run around Rayna's legs. The girl giggled and petted them. Bagheera came up to Rayna.

"Rayna, I need to have a word with you." He said.

"Sure but give me a minute. I have something to do first." Rayna rushed into her den and got fresh flowers. "I want to visit father's grave. Will you come with me?" Bagheera nodded. They left the pack.

Rayna placed the flowers by the rock and sat in front of it. Bagheera is behind her, staring at the rock. The wolves pick a spot where they pay a visit to Rama's grave close to the den. Rayna opened her eyes and touch the rock.

"I miss you, father. You will be in our hearts." She said. She stood up and turn to Bagheera.

"He will be proud of you, Rayna." He said. Rayna nodded and walk away. Bagheera followed her. "Now there is something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Well, a few days ago, I've met someone. A man was looking around one part of the jungle, looking for you." Bagheera said. Rayna stopped and stare at him. "I told him about you. And he told me that your human brother lives in the man village."

"My...brother?" Rayna wondered. Then she remembered what Shivani showed her before. Her brother survived from Shere Khan's attack years ago. The same man she met by the bridge. It was her brother. "He's alive."

"Yes. And this man I've met wishes to meet you. Would you like to meet him?" Bagheera asked.

"Was it...Elias?" Rayna wondered. Bagheera smiled a bit. "It was, wasn't it?"

"So, you know his name. Have you been thinking about this man, girl-cub?" Bagheera teased, making her blush. "Maybe you should visit the man village after you meet with him and your brother."