𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚗!𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕!

"You can see through many things. As most of you have probably realized, my full name is Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto. As in, Minato and Kushina's child."

Obito and Rin gawked. They both looked at their teacher, and saw that his face was grave; they never saw him look that serious before. They turned to their teammate, Kakashi, and saw that he had furrowed his brows in confusion. Rin and Obito finally turned back to the Naruto, who didn't explain further.

Minato wanted to confirm his suspicions, though. "I have never gotten a woman pregnant before; I have never had sex before." Rin and Obito blushed. "That would mean that you could have only come from the―"

"Future." Kakashi interrupted in disbelief, finally getting it. He looked at Naruto, and thought through what had happened in the mission. Naruto had somehow known that Rin was going to be interrogated by a genjutsu. Rin had said that when they first found her, she had very large wounds, but there wasn't a sign of an enemy nearby. She didn't know where she was, and was confused with her age. She mentioned a kid's name that was most likely the same age as them, but they never heard of him before. Naruto seemed like she was from a different world, or more correctly, time.

Rin had suspected that a little, but it sounded so farfetched! There was no way… she checked Naruto's expression, looking for any signs of surprise, or maybe traces of lies. But she was shocked when she saw that Naruto was merely grinning. She looked back on when they first found her, much like how Kakashi had, and realized that it made sense. Naruto's confusion to her surroundings was evidence.

Obito looked between the two blondes, and then back to Naruto. He felt a little dizzy, and decided to plop to the ground, surprising his two teammates. "So let me get this straight. Naruto's the 'future child' of my sensei's, meaning that she time travelled back here, and is really―wait hold on… thirteen plus thirteen―Oh! Twenty six years old?" He shrieked. The other thirteen year olds cringed.

Naruto sighed. "Not really. If you look at it like that, then it's really thirty." Obito gaped. "Somehow I shrunk back from being seventeen to thirteen again. So it's really just my mental state that's older―shut up furball."

"Huh?" Rin and Obito piped, as Minato and the Hokage narrowed their eyes.

"Sorry, that was just… You know what? I'll just tell you. It would make life easier and better." Naruto rolled her eyes. She was really starting to feel like Shikamaru. This was getting troublesome. At first, it was fun to see the looks on their faces, but now it was getting annoying what with all their questions, and it was time to get down to business. "I came back here, from―I think it's about eighteen years into the future―and Kyuubi―" Minato and Sarutobi sucked in a breath. The Nine Tails? So it was true. "probably knows something about it. I was actually fighting to the death with Sasuke, the last Uchiha survivor." Obito widened his eyes, before narrowing them. The last Uchiha? Survivor? Everyone looked at him, seeing as he was an Uchiha, and a proud one. They expected to see him maybe looked shocked and scared, but they were surprised to see that he was serious.

Obito wanted answers. "What happened to my clan?"

Naruto twitched, not at the tone he said it, but from how he would react when she told them. Everyone caught it, and realized that it was probably quite messy. Obito clenched his fists, waiting.

"I think…I'll tell you guys everything, starting from Kyuubi's attack." That got everyone's attention. "Kyuubi attacked the village on the day I was born. The Fourth stopped him, and sealed it into me. He wanted everyone to see me as a hero, their savior, but of course that didn't happen." No one really noticed how she avoided to look at Minato. They were too shocked. "Everyone hated me, except for the very younger generations. The Sandaime made it a law that no one shall ever speak of the incident, and ever lay a hand on me. But that didn't stop them from expressing their scorn for me."