𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 : 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚗

So, I'll leave the two fishes to you, then, Kakashi." Naruto grinned. "Don't go through a deep depression while I'm gone, 'kay?"

"Of course I won't, idiot."

"Sure?"

"Mm."

Obito smirked, "Don't worry, Blondie, we'll make sure that your boyfriend pulls himself together." Rin chirped an agreement, and high fived him.

Kakashi and Naruto blinked, shared a glance and looked away, blushing furiously.

Minato sulked on Jiraiya's shoulder, while he muttered bitterly, "Take good care of her, and make sure to keep your perverted side to yourself. And make sure she is in good health at all times. And also see to it that the male population keeps their eyes to themselves, too. It's horrible enough that Kakashi has privilege to see my daughter every freaking day." His mumbles were becoming more and more incoherent by his dramatic wails.

Kushina rolled her eyes and hugged Naruto. "Take good care of yourself, alright? And if something goes wrong with your mission, let it go—there will always be a next time." She sighed, looking directly at the blond girl's eyes, "God, I can't imagine losing you, so don't do anything stupid, okay? Make sure you eat your vegetables, and keep a balanced diet—don't eat too much ramen!"

"I won't, Nee-san, so you don't have to worry so much! I've survived this long, so I'll be fine!" Naruto let a crease between her brows form in bemusement at Kushina's unreadable expression. What did she say that triggered it?

"Alright, kiddo, if you say so." Kushina ruffled up her hair, her face returning to its usual, soft smile.

"Naruto-neechan!"

Said girl turned to see a desperately running bunch of kids, shoulder bags flopping up and down behind them. She took in their red cheeks, harsh panting, and the sweat rolling down the side of their heads. Naruto smiled softly as she bent down to be at eye level with them, "Is Iruka here rubbing off on you lot? I'm pretty sure going to the Konoha Walls during school hours are against the academy and school rules." She playfully ruffled his spiky ponytail, giving a wide grin.

Itachi stubbornly pouted, raising his arms straight up to her. Getting the message, Naruto laughed lightly, and gestured for the other kids to come closer. She then wrapped her arms around the group and squeezed teasingly, receiving giggles.

The small party watched the scene in silence, smiles on their faces. Minato and Kushina's were proud; Naruto would surely grow up to be a great mother; that was for sure.

"Well, we would need to keep this short, seeing as it's affecting your studies—don't complain now! School's important." Naruto said sternly, before taking up a sheepish expression, "Actually, I can't say much about that, seeing as I was a child of mischief myself, but that's for another time. I'll keep in touch with you all through the toads, alright?"

Iruka sniffed, biting his lip as he tried not to cry, shoulders shaking violently and he threw himself to her. Itachi dug his face into her jacket, Ayame and Haruhi doing the same.

When they all let go, Naruto got up and gave one final to her parents, Rin and Obito.

She pouted at Kakashi, "What? Don't I get a hug?" Ignoring whatever reply he was going to give her, she swung herself to him, and squeezed the life out of him. "Tell the summons that I'll miss them, too—and also, tell Pakkun I'll miss his paws!"

"Got it—I'm having trouble breathing."

"Right, sorry." Her arms loosened, "You'll miss me right?"

"What kind of question is that?" He sighed, "Yes."

"Good."

Naruto pecked his cheek quickly, before running to Jiraiya, face aflame.

Kakashi ignored Iruka and Itachi's glare as well as Obito, Kushina and Jiraiya's not-so-subtle snicker. He paid no attention to Minato's wail, too—though it did make his ears ring for a moment.

He watched wide eyed at Naruto's quickly retreating form, hand on touching the cheek she kissed.

It was warm.

"So… can I base my new book on you and Kakashi, then?"

"No. Never in a million years, Jiraiya."

"Aww… so when those years are over, I can?"

"I would turn you into a flat-chest woman, how does that sound?"

"…"

"I thought so."