𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡:𝚊𝚑,𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

Naruto and Jiraiya were speechless as they listened to Nagato. All Jiraiya could think about was despair. He hadn't known such a thing happened to the three students, and realized that even if he went now, it was already too late.

Other memories flashed through, most were when he started taking the girl in as an apprentice, to when they went to get Tsunade. He felt how attached Naruto was to his future self, so much like a daughter would to a father.

The last one, Naruto was seventeen, when she met her mother, Kushina. He watched as they interacted, before it started getting serious. Kushina told her what happened on the day of her birth, and how―why―the Nine Tails attacked the village. Jiraiya's face turned hard, and stayed that way until he was the only one left.

Do you understand now?" He turned to face the thirteen year old version of Naruto, her face calm and emotionless. "I made you watch this to see a little of what happened in the future, and what's going to happen in a little under two years. I want to save Nagato and Konan. I want them to change their way of trying to grab peace, but I need your help in doing so."

"How?"

Naruto held the sealing paper they used, burning it to ashes with her chakra. Her eyes seemed to shine more azure as she looked at the blue flames, before shifting them to his.

"I want to go on a training trip with you."

The white haired man's eyes widened, before his eyebrows knit together, "Training trip?"

She nodded, "For five months, starting one month after the Jounin Exams ended. In that time, I wish for you to train me in the sealing arts, and to convince Nagato. I can't go on my own, nor can I just suddenly appear with a bunch of ninjas he doesn't know. You're the best person to go with. Would you do it?"

"As long as we'd have enough time to go to the bathhouses, yes."

Naruto's eyes squinted in suspicion. He never agreed so easily before. "Are you sure?"

Jiraiya rolled his eyes, waving a hand dismissively at her. "Positive. Besides, I'll take you on as an apprentice later in the future, wouldn't I? Easier to get it done with now, and besides, judging from what I said in your memories, having you around didn't sound too bad. It would also be good to grab Tsunade on the way."

She couldn't help it. Naruto threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his stomach tightly as she resisted the urge to cry.

She missed her godfather so much.

Jiraiya softened his gaze as he patted her head lightly.

Naruto looked around feeling nostalgic as she listened to the waterfall, and rolled her eyes at the perverted sage who was discreetly watching a bunch of women playing in the pool. "Oi! Ero―I mean, Jiraiya-sensei!"

He looked back and nodded in satisfaction. He sighed, "Right, the Toad Summoning Contract." Jiraiya flashed his hands to seals, bit is thumb, and slammed the ground.In a puff of smoke, Gama appeared with the scroll, passing it to the Sage. He unraveled it before leaving the long contract on the dry, rocky floor. "I'm sure you know what to do?"

Yep." She bit and drew blood on her thumb, using it as ink. She wrote her name neatly, impressing the white haired man.

"Hm, why would you need me to train you in the sealing arts anyways? You seem good enough to be able to make your own like the one you used on me before. I haven't seen anything like that."

She looked up at him from the scroll, "I haven't mastered it though. That seal was done with the help of the furball, after all. I didn't make it myself. I'll need it later on in case something happened to him." Naruto's gaze turned sad at the idea. Jiraiya nodded in understanding of what she meant. They were still in public, so they had to be careful of their words.