𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3:𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕-𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙

Naru was woken up by the sound of the door banging, which was slightly muffled by her room's walls and door. She rubbed her eyes, trying to shake off some of her sleepiness and checked the time. 7:30 AM. She got out of bed drowsily, mumbling incoherent words. When she walked through the hallway, she heard a familiar feminine voice.

The owner of the voice sounded very eager, seeing as how she kept pestering her dad. "What's this I hear about a long lost sister? Is she up? Can I meet her?" Naruto had to blink twice when she saw the flaming red hair, squinting to make sure―Minato was blocking the woman, standing at the door. She widened her eyes when she realized it was really her.

Her mom.

She rushed to the bathroom to wash her face, and combed her long hair quickly. She dashed back out to the living room, keeping herself composed. This was a woman who she hadn't met, and has no relations except through Minato, her long lost older brother. She chanted in her head.

Minato hadn't noticed Naruto in the room, too busy trying to calm his girlfriend down. He had to warn Naruto first, who fortunately might still have slept through the racket.

"Alright, I'll go check, Kushina. Hold on a moment." He was surprised to see Naru, who seemed to have already washed up. He coughed in his hand, and introduced the two to each other.

"Kushina, meet Naruto, my sister. Naru, meet Kushina, my girlfriend." Kushina's eyes brightened up considerably. Naruto grinned, waving.

"Hi. Kushina-neechan!" That got a squeal out of her mom.

"I never heard that she was this cute!" She pushed her boyfriend out of the way, who yelped as he was sent crashing into the wall. "Hi! My name's Uzumaki Kushina. Nice to meet you." She crouched down and shook Naruto's hand, who blushed.

She rubbed the back of her head. "The name's U―Namikaze Naruto, but call me Naru! Pleased to meet'cha!" She looked back at the man who was supposedly the infamous Yellow Flash, twitching on the floor, a crack on where he hit against the wall. Kushina followed her gaze and laughed nervously,

"M-Minato? Are you alright?"

He twitched in reply, as the cracks on the wall grew bigger. Naru and Kushina cringed when pieces of heavy wood broke off, and landed on Minato's most intimate place.

"YOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Kakashi, Rin and Obito were very surprised to see a very pissed off Minato limping as he was being supported by Naru, who had his arm slung around her shoulders with the other by a woman with bright red hair. They recognized her immediately; she occasionally came by to watch their training, and she was quite famous for her specialty in sealing, pranking and scaring the hell out of people. She was the "Red Hot-Blooded Habanero."

"Minato-sensei? Naru? Kushina-san?" Rin, still in her surprised state. This was probably the first time they have ever seen their sensei that mad―scratch that, this was their first time seeing him mad. He was always calm and collected, so what happened?

Kushina and Naru grinned, and the other thirteen year olds gaped. If Naru had a red wig and paler skin, changed her eyes to darker blue contact lenses, and erased her whisker-like marks, she'd be an exact replica of her mother.

"Hey kids. Sorry I arrived so late. I had been attacked by a boar." Minato glared at Kushina, who glared back, while Naru chuckled weakly. Rin and Kakashi decided not to ask, not wanting to further irritate the already angry man. Obito didn't, however, oblivious to the tension.