𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝙺𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

Naruto woke up, squinting her eyes through the glare of the sun that had went past the gaps in the ribs, and down her face. Judging by the way the clones had successfully dismissed themselves, the night went well and it was currently about eight in the morning. Eating the leftovers of last night's dinner, she let out a smile, anticipating a fun match today. It's been quite a while since she had a proper fight, and maybe one of the jounins will give her just that.

Kakashi would, but it was clear that he'll try to squeeze his answers out of her when he had the chance.

Naruto wondered just who the jounins in the test were.

Gai? Highly possible. His skill in taijutsu is extraordinary, after all, and she believed that he had some amazing jutsus in his arsenal.

It was likely that the jounins are around their age so it would be less difficult. If she remembered correctly, wasn't Azu―Asuma― already a jounin around this time?

Ugh, her forgetfulness is worsening with each passing week. Naruto was sure she knew the jounin senseis of her generation and Gai; she could say their names without a second thought just the other day.

She realized that she could remember the faces of her closest people clearer than her acquaintances. The images of the Konoha Eleven, Sai, Kakashi-sensei, Gaara's team, Lee's team, Konohamaru, Iruka-sensei… Sasuke… They all burned strongly in her head.

The villagers and the faces of the people she had met a few times were already blurry and unfamiliar.

She still remembered the faces of the Akatsuki, of course, which is what she's most thankful for. Nagato, Konan, and the corpse of Yahiko were still etched in her mind.

Tobi, the masked man, was still scratched into her head painfully.

Although remembering his face―or the mask―was important, she wished that she could just throw it away like every other memory. He was the man she absolutely didn't want to remember. In his place, she wanted to remember the every faces of her beloved village and keep her precious memories of her former life. Her precious memories of her close friends and people.

Sighing, Naruto stood up, her breakfast properly digested. She had to go find the ninth chunin participant, after all.
might even be the slightest chance that she likes you back! Don't you think it's worth a try for fuck's sake?"

Not wanting to hear any further, the Hatake flashed away.

The purple haired girl… Naruto felt that she was very familiar, which should mean that they had met a number of times in the future. Maybe a short-term sensei?

Purple, spiky hair tied up at the back. Who was it?

Naruto let a small frown mar her face as she hopped from branch to branch at a rapidly high speed. She couldn't waste time on finding this one person, and8ting dangerously at her. "Oh, just curious. Since you weren't part of the team, like Obito, Rin and I."

It was obvious Anko doubted her, judging by the skeptic glare. "Coming all this way to find me? I find that hard to believe. Or are you just stupid?"

"Females are meant to be curious creatures."

"Curious, eh? I admit, you're strong, but if you're this dumb, I don't think that accounts for it."

Naruto frowned, "Huh. It's been a while since someone's tried to insult me before. You're Mitarashi Anko, right?"

"Yeah, so what? Wanna fight?" Anko sneered, "I don't have a scroll on me."

"I wasn't here for a scroll, but it would have been nice if you had one. Just wanted to see how strong you are." It wasn't technically a lie, since she really wanted to see how much skills the future woman had now. "Orochimaru's pupil, correct?"