𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎:𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜

You've reported your successful mission, and you may leave. You should have no business with me unless you want a new mission." The Raikage raised a thick brow as he looked down on the two Kumo ninjas. Tetsuo twitched, before leaning over to Maki.

"Yeah, so why are we here?"

Naruto rolled her eyes at the not so subtle ninja and nodded to Maki, who stepped back a little, before looking squarely into the huge man's green, pupil-less eyes. "Actually, I have something I would like to discuss."

Tetsuo glared at her and was about to say something before the Raikage had beat him to it. "You?"

"Yes me. I'm, as you have probably already known, Namikaze Naruto. I have something that might be in your interest, and can be used as a compensation for this kidnap attempt." Naruto ignored the incredulous look she received from Tetsuo―she can see it clearly now that his mask was gone. "By the way, we know of your other attempt at kidnapping Uzumaki Kushina, and have solid proof." Well, she hoped they did, but didn't need to know that.

"What makes you think we'll need to give compensation? I doubt that any Konoha ninja, not even your brother can get past our walls."

"Yeah, about that, mind telling me just how tall they are? And if possible, allow me to write it down?" Naruto brought her hands up defensively at the glare she received, "Okay, okay, never mind then!"

Maki just barely repressed sighing at the girl.

Okay, Naruto. She mentally slapped herself, Stop acting stupid and get on with it! "Um, yeah. So I was thinking, and the Hokage was thinking the same too―just letting you know―" Stop rambling, dammit! "that Kumo and Konoha should form an alliance." Now how easy was that, hm? Though I admit, I could have introduced the idea better...

Tetsuo nearly fainted at the girl's bluntness. Weakly, he shouted at the girl, "An alliance? Are you mad? Remember the―"

"Yes I fudging remember the Gold and Silver Brothers!" Naruto snapped back.

The Raikage had honestly felt like he was dealing with kids at the moment. "Will you two shut up?" The man all but yelled as he slammed his fast on the desk, and luckily, the wooden furniture didn't break. "Tetsuo, you may leave. I only need to deal with one brat at the moment."

The young man sulked as he went out the door, but not before throwing the blonde a dirty look. Naruto returned it with a not so polite hand gesture.

The leader sighed, "Naruto, was it? Well whatever. Are you sure about that?"

Naruto got back to her serious mode, "I never joke when it comes to peace, Raikage-sama. And I know what you're thinking. Konoha's surely weak if they desire for peace and hate fighting for power, right?" She didn't give a pause for him to answer. "Wrong. If you think about it, this war could easily be won over if two shinobi villages join up to fight off the individual villages. So, in fact, Konoha's ways of thinking is strongest, and let's not forget about their strong ninjas."

Maki smiled under her mask, while the Raikage stood blinking at the girl's logic. To be able to knock some sense into our power-hungry leader so easily, she shook her head, it's almost as if she had planned the whole thing beforehand.

Naruto knew that the friendship and strong bonds type of speech wouldn't go past this man at all. He was all for strength, and not in the "soft" ways of the Will of Fire. "It wouldn't be very wise to go against this, though, Raikage-sama. And it would be absolutely stupid to try something when you―and I know you will―accept the deal. What's the deal now? Simple, really. Konoha and Kumo have a peace treaty and neither two will go against or backstab each other." Naruto grinned, "By the way, Konoha has a really big trump card right now. I can't tell you what―no form of interrogation will work on me either―until I have permission to, however, so just keep that in mind."