𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎

Minato, Rin and Obito bit the inside of their cheeks, finding the scene too amusing.

Kakashi and Naruto stood in the front of the team, keeping a two meter distance between them.

Or more like, Naruto was keeping that distance.

Kakashi twitched a brow in annoyance, but didn't comment. It had been going on for the whole trip back home, and whenever they met eyes she would cast hers down immediately.

But it did make him sigh in relief when he saw the very obvious blush staining her cheeks.

Rin rolled her eyes, before jogging up to Naruto, "So? Did either of you confess to each other?" A grin stretched the medic's face, "Did Kakashi confess to you?"

The girl's head looked like it would explode judging by how red it was as she whipped her head to Rin. "N-No!"

"Then what?"

"I'll tell you later when we get back. Sleepover or something?" Naruto suggested tiredly, before paling when she saw the devilish expression Rin took. "W-Wait―"

"Sure! We'll have everything a sleepover requires! Especially girl talk. We should bring Anko over! I heard you two became great friends!" Rin's face threatened to split, "We should bring Kurenai over, too! You've met her a few times, right?"

Naruto groaned.

Obito went to Kakashi then, eyeing the girls awkwardly, "Hey prick. What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Dark much? So what happened with Naruto? Did you kiss her or something?" Obito pouted when Kakashi shook his head, "Then what?"

Kakashi growled in irritation, "You're a lot like Rin when it comes to bugging me, you know that?" All he received in reply was the Cheshire grin. Sighing, he looked back on the road, "Nothing, I just… hugged her."

Obito stopped, stupefied. The Hatake Kakashi hugged a girl? And admitted it? "Who are you and what did you do to the real Kakashi?

Kakashi growled and glared at him again, insuring Obito that it was really his teammate. "Okay, nevermind!" The Uchiha walked again at a higher pace until he reached Kakashi. "So… you hugged her?"

"That's what I said before, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah… it's just kinda hard to believe, y'know?" Obito's grin returned, as he looked at the girls from the corner of his eyes. "Now I see why she's sorta avoiding you."

"Thanks for the reminder." Kakashi glared at the floor, "Not that I needed it."

"Well, you can't really blame her. She's probably wondering why you did it. So are you gonna confess?"

"Yeah."

Obito nearly stumbled, before balancing on his feet again using Kakashi's shoulder as support. "You are?" He asked incredulously, absently noting that the silver haired jounin had grown taller. They were almost the same height now.

"Yes. That's what you were asking, wasn't it?" The jounin said through gritted teeth.

"Well, I wasn't really expecting you to answer…"

"Hn." Kakashi rolled his eye, before perking up at the sight of the Konoha walls. "We're finally here."

Naruto grinned, as her eyes squinted at the two figures waiting. "Anko! Genma-san!"

The team raised a brow, "Genma?" Minato asked in surprise, "You know him?"

Nodding, she didn't look away from the two teens coming to them as she waved, "Yeah, I met him in the survival exams. He's pretty skilled, and was kind of tough."