𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7: 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖!𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

Five clones puffed to existence, before they surrounded the Uchiha. He got out a kunai, and sliced at them, avoiding their hits and blows. He managed to cut them, as they popped away. He looked back to see Naruto smirk, and was about to run to her, only to hear another pop and the sound of paper crinkling behind him. He felt a tingling sensation spreading from where the paper was, going all the way to the ends of his limbs.

He tried to look back, but found that he couldn't move.

"Hey, proctor? I think the match's over." Obito spoke up, when he noticed the seal on Yusuke's back. It was the one Naruto worked on the past week, just finishing the day before yesterday. She had explained that it was based on the Nara clan's Kagemane jutsu; it doesn't make the target move like the creator of the technique, but it freezes them, once the seal is placed on a part of their body. The seal takes the creator's chakra, and once placed on the target, it releases, the chakra seeping into the skin and muscles. It wears off after a few minutes, depending on how much chakra you make the seal absorb, after the victim's own chakra washes it out. Another way to stop it is for the sealer to take his or her chakra back from the seal. Naruto had also explained that if she used "the furball's" chakra and altered the seal slightly, she could burst the target's chakra coils, effectively stopping him or her from ever using chakra again. Rin added more medical details (most of them he couldn't get), saying that the victim could die from losing all of his or her chakra.

Naruto is someone you would never want to face as an enemy.

"Alright, winner is Namikaze Naruto!" There was a round of applause as Naruto's clone sheepishly removed the seal, letting the boy move again.

They shook hands, as Naruto gave a sincere, apologetic smile, "Sorry about that. No hard feelings?" Yusuke chuckled before shaking his head.

The people who lost went back to where the proctors are, as the people left over were nervously waiting to be called up. Naruto blinked, and remembered that she could practice Sage mode as she sat down to wait. She frowned slightly, wondering if she should. She shook her head after a minute of thinking, deciding that she would want to use it against someone she was sure she'll have a tough time against. The element of surprise is her specialty, after all.

She grinned to herself, as her former sensei's voice rang in her head. Konoha's number one unpredictable, knuckleheaded ninja. She blinked when she felt the many stares sent her way, but shook it off. For the third match, she was called out; along with someone she didn't expect to be paired up to.

"Namikaze Naruto against Uchiha Obito!"

Said chunins blinked as they looked at each other, before walking up. Naruto grinned at her teammate, who returned it. She raised her fist to him, "You better give me a good fight."

Obito's face was set in determination, much like Naruto's own, as he bumped his fist to hers. "Of course. Don't make a big deal out of it and cry when I win. Kakashi would kill me." The blonde rolled her eyes, and ignored the last part.

"I won't. I'll be the one beating you're a―butt to the ground!" She quickly changed her words when she felt Rin's gaze. "I don't go back on my word, ttebayo!" She smirked.

One of the judgers spoke out once the two were ready, "Hajime!"

Obito kept his distance, knowing that Naruto was best at close-range combat.

He wasn't good with long-range combat, though.

He was good when it was an enemy, he had many fire techniques, but this was a comrade and his teammate, as well as one of his best friends. He couldn't go overkill on her.