𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔

This is—" Slam. Crash. Thump. "—ridiculous!"

Naruto shrieked as she caught hold of the flying pillow. "Oof!" Who would have thought a pillow could cause such impact? "I wasn't hiding it or anything, Dad!"

"You waited three days for me to find out by myself!" Splat. Naruto cringed, eyeing the new pudding stain on the wall.

"I was honestly surprised it took you that long. And—Hey! That's a limited edition cup ramen!" Crash.

Rin laughed nervously, watching the mini war between her blonde teammates warily. "Can anyone tell me what's going on? What's sensei so mad about?"

"I think it has something to do with Kakashi and Naruto." Obito gulped, leaning back to avoid a kunai. He turned to the sighing silver headed ninja. "Aren't you going to do anything about it? I really can't see the end of this fight."

Kakashi sighed again, "Do you think I can stop them?"

"Good point."

Rin cheerfully added, "Minato-sensei would probably try to kill you too."

The three cringed as Minato howled in pain, clutching his shin. They turned to see Naruto huffing haughtily, holding a handful of blunt weapons. "I've seriously had enough of this!" It was only then that she took a good look around the living room (more like dead room now) and noticed how much damage they made. "I'm so glad I changed apartments now."

Kakashi didn't take his eye away from Minato's crumpled state. "Just what did you throw?"

"You want a turn then?"

"No, it's fine." Gulping, he turned to his other pale team members. "So… uh, how are we supposed to train now?"

Rin grinned, "Kushina-san?"

Obito turned as white as a sheep, shaking and waving his arms furiously. "No, no, no, no!" He took on a horrified expression, face looking hollow. "Did you forget her "training" methods? She made us run around the village nonstop for six hours, threw a rainfall of kunai and shuriken at as, and literally made our lives hell!"

"So? What's your point?"

It was then that their teacher croaked, "I'm fine, we'll continue training." Limping, he glared down at his daughter, "I'll make sure to train you four harder than Kushina did, so be prepared."

Even on a busy street one could hear the agony filled screams from training ground seven.

"So are you going?"
Naruto blinked, swallowing the dango she was chewing on before speaking. "Where? You mean the festival?" Rin nodded, and Naruto tried to ignore the freakish grin on her face. "Well, yeah. It's a celebration for the many promotions this year and a break from the war, right? It's kinda like a mandatory thing."

"Right, right. Well, who are you going with?"

Naruto raised a brow, before listing off with her hands, "Kakashi, you, Obito—"

"No! Geez, do you have a pea for a brain? You're supposed to go with Kakashi." Rin rolled her eyes, inwardly pleased with the obvious blush on her teammate's cheeks.

"Well, I would, if you go with Obito."

It was Naruto's turn to be pleased with the red tint on Rin's face as she stuttered out, "W-What! Sure, you and Kakashi are together now, but Obito and I are teammates! Friends!"

"Yeah, and it's gonna stay that way if you two don't get a backbone anytime soon." Sighing, Naruto rested her head on her hands, lazily leaning on the table. "Obito's gonna be quite popular, you know. Girls are starting to think he's cool for 'bravely giving his former enemy-closest friend his most prized possession.'" She smirked, "And let's not forget he's an Uchiha, bound to become a 'handsome' prince.