Once Again

After a fourteen hour flight, we arrived in Japan. I was soooo hyped. He just started school a week ago and my dad had managed to find out where he goes to school. I played a lil bit of tennis, but not much. He was exceptional for his age. He could beat so many people, both older and younger than him.

"Please fasten your seatbelts. We are landing," the pilot announced. I did as he said and then tapped my foot impatiently on the ground. I had slept the entire flight so I could start school today. I'll probably be a little bit late, but not by much. I immediately stood up as soon as we were given the clear to stand after the plane had landed. I quickly got out of my seat and into the aisle, letting my mom out before me. I grabbed my bags and then exited the plane. The rest of our luggage would be driven to our house by a worker here so we wouldn't have to do it ourselves. I mean, carrying beds and dressers? Not what I want to do. School starts at 8:45 and ends at 3:15 here. So I still have about half an hour to get there. I most likely won't have any classes with my boyfriend, but I know where to find him after school. I moved out of the airport with my mom and we hailed a taxi that drove us to our new house. I picked out a room and then dumped my stuff on the ground, not bothering to sort anything out or make anything fancy.
I turned on my airpods as I headed downstairs and started my playlist. I waved to my mom before heading out the door and starting to run. I have good stamina and good strength, but I'm not really a huge fan of playing tennis. It's not my thing. It's as simple as that.
I ran towards my new school. It was called Seishun Gakuen Academy or Seigaku for short.
I managed to make it to school a few minutes early with all the things I needed. I visited the principal office and then looked over my schedule.
English was a walk in a park. It was too easy for me. I already know it all. I grew up there. For twelve years I lived there, and now, twelve years old, I live in Japan. I'm glad my boyfriend made me learn Japanese a while ago. He had taught me himself with his cocky and arrogant smirk.
I slept through English. I didn't need that class. I was already fluent.
After school, I went outside in the direction I heard tennis balls and rackets.
I moved towards the courts and then stopped outside the fence as I saw him. His white cap glowing in the light over his blackish green hair and Seigaku regular uniform. His red racket was in his left hand with his initial on the bottom.
"Oi, Echizen," a taller, short black-haired kid said. "That girl's looking at you. I think she's new here. I haven't seen her around before."
Ryoma Echizen turned around to face me. His eyes widened a lot as he saw me. I flashed a bright smile at him before entering the court and running up to him, wrapping him in a tight embrace.
"Ryoma!" I shouted.
"Eh? You know her?" the tall male said.
"Hai. Y/n, this is Momo-senpai. He's Captain Tezuka," Ryoma said as he pointed at the tall black haired kid first and then a brown haired teen with glasses. Must be the captain. Momo-senpai moved away from us to go gossip to the other regulars. He then introduced everyone to me. Fuji-senpai was the lighter brown haired regular. Kaido was the one wearing the bandana with black hair. Kawamura-senpai had short brown hair and was always full of adrenaline when he held a racket in his hand. Inui-senpai was the one with the notebook and glasses. Oishi-senpai was the vice captain and the mother hen with a buzzcut of black hair. He was also apart of Seigaku's golden pair in doubles with the red head Kikumaru-senpai. But he let me call him Eiji-senpai. I had met him in the hallway before. He had a very loud and excited personality. He kinda reminded me of a little kid when they opened presents. Ryoma also pointed out the names of a few of his other, slightly annoying, friends. Tomoka, Sakuno, Horio, Kachiro and Katsuo. I met Ryuzaki, the coach of the team, and a few of the regulars. I had seen them in the halls as well.
"Oi, Chibi!" Eiji-senpai called as he waved his racket above his head. "Over here, Chibi!"
I followed Ryoma as he moved over to join the other regulars.
"Who is she, Chibi?" Eiji-senpai said.
"Y/n. She's my girlfriend," Ryoma replied coldly.
"Echizen has a girlfriend?!" Eiji-senpai and Momo-senpai shouted along with his friends Horio, Kachiro and Katsuo.
"Why didn't you ever tell us, Echizen?" Momo-senpai asked loudly.
"You never asked," Ryoma shrugged.
"Hello. I'm Shusuke Fuji," the lighter brown haired teen said with a smile as he extended his hand.
I smiled up at him. "Y/n."
The rest of the regulars introduced themselves to me except for Momo-senpai and Kaido-senpai. They got into an argument about who I liked better. I have a feeling those two fight a lot.
"Do you have any plans to play tennis here?" Tezuka-senpai asked abruptly.
"Sadly, no. Tennis isn't my thing. I can play nearly at Ryoma's level, but it's not my thing. And even if I did want to play here, I'm not playing on the girl's tennis team. They're all makeup artists and showoffs," I said with a shake of my head. "It's really rather annoying."
Tezuka-senpai nodded silently before walking away towards the benches.
"Regulars, fifty laps!" Tezuka-senpai shouted. "Quit slacking!"
I followed Ryoma as he started running, getting a head start.
"You don't have to do this," Ryoma said as I caught up to him and went at his pace.
"Yeah. But I want to be with you. We haven't seen each other in person for five months," I said with a pout.
"Hai. That's true. Come over to my place after school," Ryoma said with a nod at me.
"Alright. First challenge of our Once Again: Who can finish first?" I shouted as I picked up my pace, sprinting ahead of him. He smiled faintly under his hat and then chased after me. I won by a little bit. Only by a few seconds, but I still won.
At the end, we were both smiling as we sat down on the bench for a few seconds, drinking Ponta's to rehydrate.