Part 2: Australia

The third and fourth days were all spent walking around, trying out new foods and relaxing. Our last day to spend here would be tomorrow, the sixth, because they told us the wrong dates and we're actually going back after a week here. I guess they booked the wrong amount of days to stay here and the wrong flights, though, I'm not sure how that's possible with so many mature people helping out with the planning. I'm not saying Momo and Kaido aren't mature, but they're really not.

It started off with a bang, the sixth day that is.
Eiji had brought party blowers and was blowing them in our faces to wake us up.
"To the beach!" Eiji shouted, dancing around our room, still blowing the party blowers like a child. But it's good he's able to have fun like that at our ages.
"To the beach!" Momo shouted, running into our room a minute later from using the bathroom.
I turned my head, looking over at the clock and closed my eyes again. They're going to get us kicked out of here. It's seven AM here. It's too early to be up.
But if Tezuka told them to wake us up and we don't get up, he'll make us run a lap around the hotel, and this hotel is huge. That's like 4.6 sq miles or something. I can't believe he still makes us train on vacation and we're not even in school.
Yesterday Momo woke up late and slowed us down by half an hour so he had to run two laps while we waited for the bus at the stop.
"Bondi Beach! Bondi Beach! Bondi Beach!" Momo started chanting, Eiji joining in a second later. "Let's go!" I rolled off the bed and fell onto the ground, forcing myself to wake up before Tezuka came around to make sure everyone was up. I heard a knock at the connecting doors and I grabbed Ryoma, forcing him to stand up next to me as I got to my feet.
"We're up," I said, smiling fakely at Tezuka as Ryoma nearly fell asleep on my shoulder.
"Five more minutes," Ryoma mumbled quietly. I sighed and placed his hat on my head, pulling him behind me into the bathroom, filling a cup of water and trickling it down the back of his shirt, a scowl arriving on his expression as he looked at me.
"Ya gotta wake up," I said firmly, pulling him around the room and dropping his clothes in his hands. I ducked into the bathroom once more, locking the door behind me and quickly changing into a swimsuit with a bright floral pattern before throwing on a shirt and shorts over it. Ryoma took over the bathroom after me and I waited for him as the rest of the regulars gathered outside our doors in the hallway to wait for each other.
"Let's go," Tezuka said once we were all packed and ready. Everyone had a small beach bag with towels and things to entertain them. I'm pretty sure Inui packed a load of his special drinks.
I really don't want to try one. If he makes me, I'm handing it to Fuji and running for my life.

When we got to the beach, it was already pretty busy. Makes sense since this is one of the most popular beaches in Sydney.
I laid down my towel on the sandy shores, setting up a small umbrella over it and plopping on top of the towel, sunglasses in hand as I looked out at the water.
It was sparkling, a gorgeous blue and green combination with the laughter of families surrounding us and the regulars themselves running around and having the time of their life.
I sat there watching them for the next half hour before standing up and joining Ryoma in a volleyball game with the rest of them. Three on three.
Momo face planted in the sand since his feet slipped and he blamed it on Kaido, you know, the kid on the opposite side of the field.
Dive after dive, Ryoma and I kept the ball up, Momo spiking it and myself serving.

Later that evening, we got dinner at the tiki hut area and went for a swim, Ryoma and I hovering around each other as we watched everyone else cool down and play.
"This trip was nice, don't you think?" I asked quietly as I looked over at Ryoma, flipping onto my back to float.
"Yeah," Ryoma nodded. "It was nice. Would be better with Karupin."
"You're obsessed with your cat, you know that?" I smiled, laughing as he frowned at me and shook his head. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder as I stood up, grinning while watching the regulars enjoy themselves. I picked up my camera wrapped in a waterproof case and attached to my wrist.
"Say cheese, Ryoma," I smiled, holding it out in front of us. Ryoma gave me a small smile and I clicked the button.
Looking at it afterwards, I realized we got the regulars all grinning at us behind our backs. I'll have to print that later on when we get home and frame it.
There've been so many different trips I've been on and places I've gone too, but it's all ten times more fun when you're with your friends, isn't it? It really is in my opinion.

We spent the night at the Park Hyatt Sydney hotel and got up early the next morning to take our flight back home to Japan. After all, the school year's starting soon.