You can play with both?

The next day at school, there were tons of questions and Sakuno avoided me.
"Y/n!" Eiji shouted happily as he bounded over to me. He frowned as he saw my wrist. "What happened?"
"Yeah! What happened?" Momo shouted.
"Tell us!" Eiji pleaded.
"Let's go, Y/n," Ryoma said strictly as he pulled me away from all the regulars who were asking questions. Ryoma dragged me behind the school and then turned me to face him.
"Tell me, Y/n," Ryoma started. "What really happened to your wrist?" I looked down at the floor. Maybe Sakuno was a lil bit jealous, but she was still a lil kid learning how to act and behave. How to bury her feelings.
I shook my head stubbornly to him.
"You're too loyal to whoever did this to you," Ryoma sighed.
"Well if I wasn't this loyal, I wouldn't have waited for you for nearly half a year," I retorted. "I think it's a good thing I'm loyal."
"Hai. But seriously, Y/n, I'm always here if you want to tell me what really happened. I promise I won't pry any further," Ryoma said, his eyes softening for a slim second.
"Okay!" I said happily. I heard music coming closer to us and then saw it. "Ooh, Ryoma." He looked over at me.
"Can we go get ice cream?" I asked. He frowned. I pouted at him. He finally sighed and gave in to me.
After we got the ice cream we went back to the courts to all the regulars.
"Hello!" I said excitedly. "What's happening for training today?"
"Twenty laps and practice hitting for aim and stamina," Tezuka replied.
"Can I play?" I asked.
"No," Tezuka said just as Ryoma said "Sure".
They looked at each other and Ryoma didn't back down. He never did.
"Y/n can play with both hands equally well," Ryoma said after a second.
"I can!" I shouted happily.
"Alright. We'll try it. If it doesn't work, you can't play until you're wrist is healed," Tezuka said.
"Hai, Tezuka! Thank you!" I shouted as I and up to him and gave him a quick hug before jumping on Ryoma. He was the type to get easily jealous and over rotective. He really was jealous if I ever got too close to another male. I grinned and then froze as I realized I didn't bring my equipment.
"Ryoma, I forgot my tennis equipment," I said with puppy eyes at him. "Can I use one of your spares?"
"Hai," Ryoma replied, handing one of his usual red ones over to me. He bent down and then tied his shoes before standing up and running the laps, catching up to the other regulars fairly quickly.
I caught up to him rather quickly as well. I mean, they weren't running too fast. Definitely not as fast as they possibly could.
"Whoever's last gets Inui's special drink!" Coach Ryuzaki shouted. All of us sped up, even Tezuka joined because Coach Ryuzaki made him run with us. I have a feeling he would've ran with us either way whether or not Coach Ryuzaki made him.
We all ran as fast as we could and eventually, we made it to the end in one piece. Nobody had to drink the juice because we all tied in first place.
"Echizen and Y/n, practice," Tezuka called out. "Oishi and Eiji. Momo and Kaido. Inui and Taka."
"Ryoma!" I shouted. "Let's do this!"
I readied myself on one side of the court, knowing Ryoma wouldn't go his full strength against me while I was injured. I served the ball lightly and then hit an ace. Ryoma easily returned my next shot and then I hit a sharper return back at him. I heard Eiji whistle from somewhere off court and smiled to myself.
"She really can play both hands," Eiji said loudly.
I laughed. "Did you doubt me?"
" . . . No," Eiji said after a slight pause.
After a while my arm got a bit tired and Ryoma won the match. Well, I tried. The game ended 6-4, Ryoma winning.
"Y/n-kun really can play both hands!" Horio exclaimed loudly from the sidelines. I raised an eyebrow.
"Why does everyone doubt me?" I scowled.
"I don't doubt you," Ryoma said with his head slightly tilted as he sat down next to me with a small smile.
"Hai. I already know that, Ryoma," I said with a smirk at him.
"Dismissed!" Tezuka called.