Niisan!?

After we won the Tokyo preliminary tournament, we were moving onto more difficult ones, this included the Kantou Tournament. Our first round would be a difficult one. I could already tell that. They had a king of the school, a rich kid who thought everyone should bow down to him. His name's supposed to be Atobe Keigo, but I think when Ryoma meets him he might have a different name for him.
"Regulars," Tezuka called. In an instant, we all turned to him and gave him our attention. "Tomorrow we have entered the Kantou Tournament. Our first opponents will be against Hyotei. Prepare yourselves and don't let your guard down."
"Hai!" we all shouted as we started to disperse to our own houses.
"So, anyone up for some food?" I grinned at Momo and Ryoma.
"Hai! Eiji pays!" Momo shouted, grabbing him.
"Aww," Eiji pouted.
"You don't have to pay. I can pay," I said, shrugging at him. He brightened up quickly and then tackled me with a hug. As soon as he started he immediately took ten steps back from me. I turned around and saw Ryoma glaring at him.
"Ryoma," I said, raising an eyebrow at him. "So over protective," I chided, tsking him. He scowled at me and then scowled even more at Eiji as soon as he thought I had turned around.
"Ryoma, you're even starting to remind me of Ryoga with your overprotective nature," I said, purposefully insulting him. He scowled. He really doesn't like Ryoga. He finds him annoying and hates being called Chibisuke all the time.
"C'mon!" Momo shouted at us. "Stop bickering like two lovebirds so we can go eat!" He then started walking ahead of us and towards the burger place he loves. Eiji had a pep in his step and Ryoma was still scowling at all of us.
I pulled out a bunch of cash and then grinned at them all. "Eat as much as you want!" Momo grinned at me and then sat down and started ordering multiple plates of multiple burgers and drinks. Ryoma copied him. Eiji was definitely not that big of an eater, he had the usual size a normal human would have, so he had the same as me. A single burger, a single fry order, and a single drink. Momo and Ryoma were wacky.
At the end of the night, we all left and went to our own houses. I was going over to Ryoma's tonight and at least he seemed like he was in a better mood than before.
"Chibisuke!" A loud voice shouted as we stepped into Ryoma's house. He stopped as soon as he heard it and then turned around to run away from the sound.
"Chibisuke!" the voice repeated, footsteps running towards us. An older and taller teen came running to us, he looked a lot like Ryoma, just taller and older without his hat. He put Ryoma in a headlock as he ruffled his hair up with a grin as he stared down at Ryoma's struggling form.
"Chibisuke," he repeated for the third time.
"Niisan," Ryoma scowled, fighting to break free of his hold.
"Ryoga, I thought you were still in America," I said. "When'd you return?"
"Earlier today. I thought you were still in America," Ryoga said.
"You mean Ryoma never told you I came back?" I said, shooting Ryoma a scowl. He scowled back at me.
"He would've come back sooner," Ryoma protested as he struggled.
"Aww. You didn't miss me, Chibisuke? Not even a little bit?" Ryoga pestered.
"I did," I piped up.
"At least I have one loyal family member," Ryoga said.
"I'm not an Echizen," I mused.
"Oh, but you will be. You and Chibisuke can date for three more years, get married, have three kids, and get a cute pet cat like Karupin," Ryoga said excitedly. Both Ryoma and I turned bright red and immediately started to make excuses to get out of this now awkward conversation.
"Uh, is that my dad calling? Gotta go!" I shouted, sprinting towards my home.

Narrator's P.O.V

As soon as Y/n left, Ryoga immediately started hassling Ryoma about her.
"Why didn't you tell me she was back? Hmm? Hmm? Tell me, Chibisuke!" Ryoga said, tackling Ryoma into what little snow there was left with a grin and laugh at him.
"Chibisuke! You're going to get married!" Ryoga said all sing-songy with a laugh at Ryoma's bright red face.
"You're going to grow up, marry Y/n, and then you're going to make ou-" Ryoga started. Ryoma covered his mouth with his hand and then shoved Ryoga away from him.
"Don't finish that sentence," Ryoma said, dusting his pants off and then walking back inside the house.
"Back off, Niisan. I need to prepare for tomorrow," Ryoma said, kicking his shoes off and falling backwards onto his bed after locking the door. Karupin lightly jumped onto his bed next to Ryoma and then laid down on Ryoma's stomach.
"Oh, Chibisuke!" Ryoga called, once again, all bubbly and sing-songy. "I'm going to watch your game with Hyotei tomorrow! I hear they have a National level captain! You better win this one, Chibisuke!"
Ryoma ignored his brother, attempting to fall asleep for the entire night without Ryoga getting in the way of his sleep.
"Ryoma-san!" Nanako, his cousin, called from downstairs. "It's time for dinner! Come on down! Ryoga has some news he'd like to share with the entire family. He says that he can't share it unless you're down here too."
Ryoma sighed, knowing fully well this would end up badly with embarrassment.
"Hai, hai. I'm coming, I'm coming," Ryoma murmured, opening his door and walking down the stairs. He took his usual seat at the table, Ryoga sitting right next to him and Nanako cooing over the two brothers, loving how affectionate they looked. Well, Ryoga was trying not to laugh, and Ryoma was glaring at him. But, as the two go, that's about as affectionate as they can get.
"So, here's the news," Ryoga said, leaning forwards. "Chibisuke's going to get married to Y/n, have kids, get a cat like Karupin, and then make ou-"
And for the second time that day, Ryoma covered Ryoga's mouth and then he tackled him out of his seat.