Regulars' Summer

L/n=last name

A few more months passed since Ryoga played that prank on us and Summer was upon us once again. Currently it's the end of July, meaning it's been nearly a year since I returned to Japan, since the end of September. A year since I met all of Ryoma's friends. A year since I was reunited with him. And a year full of some of my favorite memories. The pranks, the laughing, the people here. Everything here in Japan has made life a thousand times better than being alone in America.
In fact, I'm pretty sure that all the regulars on Seigaku's tennis team are going on a trip together. I'm curious though, I've already been to America, and Japan. But where will the regulars choose to go? To America or somewhere else?
"L/n," someone said, snapping my out of my thoughts. "School's out for the first term. You can go home now." I looked up and saw the teacher looking down at me. I blinked, my eyes widening as I nodded.
" . . . Yeah," I said as I remembered where I was. I looked around the classroom, every seat and desk empty.
"Everyone already left, L/n," my teacher said gently.
" . . . Yeah," I mumbled, heading standing and gathering my things before saying a quick goodbye and heading out to the front entrance where Ryoma would always meet me.
"Hey," he said when I ran over to him, Momo standing right next to him with a big, idiotic grin on his face.
"Guess what?" he asked, his hands on his bike. "Guess where we're going for Summer?"
"Where?" I asked.
"Ready?" Momo said, hyped up as he grinned. "Au . . . stra . . .li . . . a!"
"Australia? Really?" I asked, looking up at him, my attention completely focused. "And when are we leaving?"
"In three days on a plane to Sydney!" Momo beamed. "Make sure to be at the airport at six AM. The flight leaves at seven. Oishi and Tezuka-senpai have the tickets for all of us. Your parents already know about this and gave us the money to pay for your own tickets." He looked down at his phone and said a hurried goodbye before jumping on his bike and rushing somewhere.
"So, Australia," I mused, looking over at Ryoma with a smile. "How about it? I never thought I'd be going to Australia for Summer. Let's have fun while we're there, okay?"
"Hai," Ryoma said, a light smile tugging at the corner of his lips.
"Three days," I smiled. "And we'll be Australia for the first time."
He walked with me until we reached his house and then I continued on my way until I got to my house.

Three days passed quickly. The third starting with my hand slamming onto my desk, my alarm going on mute as I rolled off my bed, falling onto the ground before grabbing my duffel bag and running down the steps, freezing as I realized I wasn't dressed in proper clothes. My dad laughed at me and I ran back up to change, throwing on a pair of leggings and a loose t-shirt, a hat hitting my head as I ran out the door. I bent down and picked it up, settling it over my hair as I headed to Ryoma's house, hearing Ryoga yelling through the door, my eyebrows raising as I laughed and let myself in.
"Nanako-san," I greeted as I entered, looking up the stairs where Ryoga was banging on Ryoma's door. "I'll go get him. Have a good day!" I went up, grabbing Ryoma and his bags, and then pulled him out the door behind me, his eyes half asleep and Karupin trying to follow us out.
"Enjoy your trip, Y/n-chan!" Nanako called behind me. I flashed a smile at her as I dragged Ryoma behind me, pulling him to the airport a few blocks away.
"Y/n, Echizen!" Momo grinned enthusiastically he saw us. I headed over to him and dropped Ryoma's bag at my feet, tired from carrying it, my bag, running, and dragging Ryoma with me.
"Oi!" Eiji said, jumping over to us with a smile as he stopped in front of us, peering at Ryoma. "Is he dead?" I laughed.
"He's dead-tired," I replied. "Is anyone else here?"
"Hai. They're grabbing drinks and food for the flight," Momo nodded.
"Glad you two could make it," Oishi greeted upon seeing us as he made his way over. Fuji was still smiling creepily behind him and Tezuka was as neutral as ever. Kaido immediately got into a stupid fight with Momo, and Taka-san was trying to seperate them softly, having trouble until Fuji handed him his racket, turning him into a screaming giant. I laughed as I watched them and then we all gathered our things, passing through security and taking a seat in the waiting area for our stuff, Ryoma sleeping and Momo and Kaido trying to pick a fight every chance they got when Fuji and Taka-san weren't around.
"Gate 24 A can start boarding!" a lady called over the announcement speakers. Tezuka looked down at the tickets in our hands and nodded, getting us all up and onto the plane, our tickets getting checked before we sat down in our seats. I got the window seat and Ryoma got the middle seat, Tezuka on the end and the rest of them sitting behind us in the last few rows.
Almost immediately, Ryoma fell asleep on my shoulder, his hair falling into his face. I smiled softly down at him, brushing a strand away before looking out my window as the plane took off, it's wheels leaving the ground and tilting as we started to ascent into the air until we reached above the clouds.

Nine and a half hours later we spotted Australia below us, Eiji and Momo getting noisy behind us and our group recieving complaints about being noisy because of them.
Wow.
The view was great.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Japan Airlines welcomes you to Sydney, Australia. The local time is five PM. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisles clear until we are parked at the gate," the flight attendant announced over the speakers, my foot tapping as my adrenaline started to spike with excitement.
As soon as we got off the plane, Tezuka led us to our bags to collect them, heading to our hotel next. We'll be staying here for a week and a half, and I can't wait for the trip to fully start. With the sea to the East of us, and tourist attractions everywhere, this is going to be the best trip ever.

A/N
Thank you for 3k! :)