A Jealous Sakuno

I walked home with Ryoma, we ended up taking the long way because the sun was setting, and I love sunsets with their vibrant colors and beautiful shades.
"Ryoma-san!" a voice called behind us. I heard footsteps and then turned to see his friend Sakuno running towards us. "Can I talk with Y/n privately? I'll go with her home afterwards," Sakuno said.
"Sure," Ryoma shrugged as he started walking away, his hands in his pockets and his bag over his shoulder.
"Ryoma!" I shouted, throwing my bag at him. He caught it and then held up a quick hand and walked away. I sighed and shook my head.
"You wanted to talk to me?" I said as I turned to Sakuno.
"I don't want you seeing Ryoma-san anymore," Sakuno demanded, her usually soft and kind voice turning strong and cold.
"Ryoma?" I asked, tilting my head. "But he's my boyfriend."
"And I don't want you to see him anymore!" Sakuno shouted, making me take a step back in shock. My eyes widened as she raised her racket and brought it down on my wrist and then ran away, her braids swinging behind her.
I fell backwards and looked down at my wrist, it was broken. I kept my muscles loose as I gently held it and stood up. Sakuno must be really angry to do somethign like this. Physical violence. Who would've thought she had it in her?
I walked the rest of the way to Ryoma's house, taking my time and making sure the swelling didn't get out of control. Everytime I flexed or even lightly used the muscles in my hand, it felt like a bunch of sharp stabs to my bones.
I knocked lightly on the door with my left hand, the one that wasn't broken.
"Who is it?" Nanako called. She was Ryoma's older cousin.
"It's Y/n," I said. Nanako opened the door to let me in.
"Why are you here so late. You should be at home by now," Nanako said. "Let me go get Ryoma."
I nodded and then waited for her to return with Ryoma.
"I'll leave the two of you alone," Nanako said as she left the room politely.
Ryoma narrowed his eyes as he looked at me. His eyes paused on my wrist and then narrowed even more.
"What happened to your wrist?" Ryoma asked darkly. "Did someone hurt you?"
"No. I fell and it hit the corner of a small ledge," I lied. Ryoma scowled and then walked around the table to me. I held my wrist out as he held his hand out. he gently poked it and then went around his house gathering supplies.
"Itoko!" Ryoma called. Nanako came into the room a second later with her eyebrows slightly raised.
"Help me wrap her wrist," Ryoma said. Nanako knew a little bit of medical stuff. Enough to do little things like this. She had learned it from Coach Ryuzaki because Ryoma was reckless beyond knowledge.
And so they wrapped my wrist and then gave me an ice pack to tone down the swelling of it.
"What happened?" Nanako asked.
"I fell and my wrist hit the corner of a small ledge. I guess it hit it hard enough to crack the bone," I shrugged.
"That means you can't play tennis until it's healed," Ryoma said as he looked up. "Who am I supposed to play with?"
"You could always play with Nanjiro," I suggested with a knowing smile.
"No. I think I'll be fine without a playing partner for a while," Ryoma said quickly. "There's no need to bother him with my little problems."
Both Nanako and I laughed at that, our voices mingling together.
"I should probably go home," I said, standing up.
"No. You're staying here tonight. I've already sent out a text to your parents explaining what happened and where you are," Nanako said as she stood up. "You can share a room with Ryoma."
I turned to Ryoma with a grin.
I ran upstairs and then plopped down on Ryoma's bed after finding a t-shirt in his closet and putting it on. It was a bit big. I also put on a pair of his sweatpants that were too short for him and then laughed when they fit me.
"Ryoma!" I called as he started coming up the stairs. "Hurry up! I wanna sleep!"
He quickened his pace and then plopped down on the bed beside me, not bothering to get under the covers. Instead, I had to force him to change into sleep wear and then I had to force him to get underneath the covers he'd be warm and wouldn't freeze. I hugged him tightly as I climbed under the covers with him, making sure not to do anything with my right hand.
I squeezed him tightly and then fell asleep hugging him.