Zira

Zira's P.O.V.

"Here, have some tea." the blue haired woman said happily, handing me a small white cup. I blinked, snapping out of my trance and shyly accepting the cup. "Oh, uh, thank you." I said. The aroma was surprisingly enticing, definitely not a flavor I recognized. I took a second to inhale the scent before taking a test sip. I immediately winced, not expecting it to be so flavorless. It was as if it barely lingered in the beverage.

"Are you sure you're okay? That was kinda a nasty crash back there." the main in the orange g replied, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I shook my head.

"I'm okay, really. I just wasn't expecting to crash like that."

Everything happened so fast. One minute, I'm flying past a planet called Earth, just drifting through space in my small shuttle. The next minute, an asteroid strikes the shuttle's thruster and causes me to crash. And now my rescuers had brought me to this strange city, in a building called Capsule Corp. Now I sat quietly on their couch in what I assumed was their living room, being looked at curiously by a few people.

"How could you let an asteroid hit your shuttle like that? You realize you could've been killed." the shorter man spoke harshly. It seemed like his words were suppose to cut into me, but they didn't phase me that much.

"I apologize. But for some reason, it didn't appear on my radar. It's possible there was a problem with it." I admitted. I didn't really look at the shuttle very carefully before leaving the space station. It's possible it had many problems with it, especially since it's so old. 

"Well what matters is that you're not hurt. It's good to see you're okay, miss....uh, what's your name again?" the blue haired woman asked. I perked up.

"Oh, I apologize, I haven't been around people in so many years, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Zira. It's a pleasure to meet you all." I said. The blue haired woman smiled. "Glad to meet ya too. I'm Bulma, and this would be my husband, Vegeta." she stated, referring to the short man. "And I'm Goku! Nice to meet ya!" the man in the orange gi stated with a goofy smile. My eyes widened, surprised to hear both names.

"Vegeta? Hold on....as in Prince Vegeta? Of planet Vegeta?" I asked. All three of them looked at me surprised, but shortly Vegeta smirked.

"Of course. Who else would dare take such a title?" he stated matter of factly. Wow, so King Vegeta must've had a son. How fascinating. Although, I don't understand why he's here on Earth and not with his father.

"So then, you're a Saiyan? All of you?" I asked, looking around the room. Bulma shook her head. "Not me. Goku and Vegeta are. But I'm something called a human, originating from here on Earth." she stated. I see. That would make sense why I sense immense power levels from both Vegeta and Goku, but not from Bulma. "Are there more Saiyans that live here?" I asked. 

"I'm afraid not. Well, I mean, there's my two sons, and Vegeta's son. But their both half Saiyan and half human. The two of us are the only full blooded Saiyans." Goku explained. I couldn't help but be even more puzzled. Why would two Saiyans stray from their home planet, and live their lives here? Not that this seems like a bad planet. In fact, it seems quite peaceful. Surprisngly, I didn't see any signs of the Frieza Force here.

"....and the Frieza Force hasn't conquered this planet then?" 

That's when they really looked at me strangely, as if they hadn't even heard of it. Or at least, that it shouldn't be a concern. "Uh, you do realize those guys were taken out years ago. They don't bother anyone anymore." Goku stated. My eyes widened, and I looked down at my tea cup, my surprised expression reflecting off the beverage. So then, my planet is free from his grasp. That's wonderful! I wonder though....does that mean Lord Frieza has perished? That's the only explanation if the empire really is no longer a threat. It's too bad....he had the potential to change....