His name was Frost

Zira's P.O.V.

The sight I saw could only be described as incredible. Floating around us were six humungus Dragon Balls, surrounding one red planet in the middle. I couldn't believe how huge the Dragon Balls were, each one no doubt the size of a planet! The orange surfaces of each one shined off the starlights, giving each one a mysterious looking aura. These weren't anything like the ones on Earth. Who could even make Dragon Balls this large?

"Holy crap! Those things are huge!" Krillin replied, looking through the box. Bulma joined him, eyes wide.

"No kidding! They're the size of planets! We could live on one of those!" she stated. As everyone gawked in awe I slowly made my way to Frieza's side, seeing that he too was looking at them with shocked eyes. 

"Look at them....aren't they amazing! I never imagined such Dragon Balls even exist." I stated, unable to take my eyes off them. "Indeed. I'm surprised I'm only just learning of their existence...." Frieza murmured, hand on his chin as he observed curiously. "Yeah well, there's a reason they're nicknamed the Super Dragon Balls," Beerus replied before looking up at Whis, "That's enough site-seeing, Whis. Let's get going." he said. Whis nodded and guided the exehydron away from the large, orange orb below us, heading towards the red planet in the middle.

It looked deserted and desolate, with only red rock covering it, but it still seemed to be around the same size as the Super Dragon Balls. On it's surface, I could see a large, glass dome, where I assumed the tournament would take place. The box lowered itself inside, and I looked around at my surroundings. This Lord Champa really out-did himself with the decorating; there was a large, square floor with white stone tiles covering it, benches surrounding the arena, and two large portraits on either side. One was unmistakenably Lord Beerus, and the other I assumed was Lord Champa....he was like what Goku described. Same purple skin, yellow eyes, and large ears. But he wore red pants instead of blue, and of course, he was significantly larger than Lord Beerus. 

Frieza eyed the portrait with a raised brow. "Am I to assume that's this Lord Champa we were told about?" he asked, not sounding impressed. "I guess so. I mean, he does look related at least." I replied. 

"About time you got here!" We all looked up to the whiny voice, to see none other than Lord Champa himself float towards us, hovering over the exehydron. Beside him was his angel assistant; she was practically a mirror version to Whis, sharing the same blue skin, purple lips, pale blue eyes and even long white hair in a large ponytail. The only significant difference was that she wore a green outfit instead of Whis's red velvet. If someone told me they were siblings, I'd believe them - it's quite possible they are.

"Apologies for being late, but we're all accounted for now." Whis replied. "No need to explain yourself, Whis. The fact is we're here, and that's all that matters." Beerus stated, floating out of the box to join his side. Champa gave a mocking smile. "Now is that any way to speak to your dear brother, Beerus? You outta show a little respect for all the work I put into our little arena." he stated.

"Is that so? I was under the impression you had me prepare everything, my lord." Champa's assistant replied, slight sass in her cold tone. The destroyer gave her a swift glare before rolling his eyes. "Yes, yes, what Vados has prepared for us. Happy?" Champa replied, and Vados gave a small giggle. 

"I guess it all looks fine. But those benches don't seem comfortable in the slightest..." Beerus stated, referring to the gym like benches that surrounded the arena. Champa blinked before giving a small growl, ears flattening. "The benches are fine. Just what's wrong with them?" he demanded. "Come now, Champa, you understand we're destroyers, right? I think we deserve something far more....comfortable, don't you think?" Beerus stated with a smirk. He nodded his head to Whis, who sighed before raising his staff.