Class Rivals Clash

Zira's P.O.V.

In mere seconds, Frieza and Goku's punches collided. Then in record speed they continued to throw punches and kicks at one another, only managing to land a few hits here and there. Both eventually flew back to shoot large beams of energy at each other, which collided and created a large explosion, causing the ground to shake. Everyone winced and took cover, trying to avoid being hit by the debris that went flying around us. Once the light died down I again looked up, seeing the two rivals continue their vicious combat. 

"Man, Frieza was so strong! Just what kind of training did he put himself through to get that kind of power?!" Krilling said, his voice laced with fear and concern. "I have no idea, but it's insane. Even with Dad gaining his own new strength, this won't be an easy fight." Gohan stated. 

"It doesn't matter though, right? He'll win, won't he? There's no way he can lose to Frieza!" Bulma stated, but her voice lacked the confidence to back up her statement. Gohan frowned. "That's all we can really hope for." he replied. 

I barely paid attention to everyone around me, my attention fixed solely on the battle between the two of them. The tension was thick enough to cut through. I could feel each punch, kick, and blast the two exchanged. Frieza's rage didn't surprise me; Goku had told me of his battle against him in Namek, and even how later Future Trunks killed him. It seems like Frieza has dealt with a lot against the Saiyans; because of them, he lost immortality, was humilated, and was even sentenced to Earth's Hell for many years. While I wasn't happy at all with the monster Frieza was, I could at least understand his rage.

Goku's hatred was what surprised me the most though. That being said, he also had every right to feel this way. Frieza had slaughtered many, many lives, Goku and the others witnessed that themselves on Namek. Not to mentioned Frieza killed many of Goku's friends; Vegeta, Krillin, and Dende. And he threatened Goku's son when he was just a child. So it figures why Goku would feel such rage. Even so, I've only gotten to know the happy-go-lucky Goku the entire time I've stayed on Earth. Seeing this angry side of him was new and foreign to me. 

"Zira," I perked up and looked beside me, seeing Piccolo handing me a senzu bean, "here, take this. Frieza messed you up pretty badly back there. This'll help." I looked at the bean before shaking my head slowly.

"No, I'm fine. You should save that for Goku. He'll need it after this fight." I stated. "It's fine, we have another bean ready for him too. Go ahead and take this one." the Namekian stated, although his tone was a bit more stern. I glanced down at the bean before taking it from him, thanking him before popping it into my mouth. The pain immediately started to fade away, and some of m energy even came back. The scratches and bruises on my body started to heal; even the hole in my shoulder filled in, as if it never even happened.

I sighed, finally allowing my Super Saiyan form to disappear, so I could relax in my normal form.

"Hey, that reminds me, I have a bone to pick with you!" Vegeta states, marching towards me. I looked at him surprised, caught off guard by his sudden harsh tone. He crossed his arms across his chest, eyes narrowing. "I heard you were holding back against Frieza. Just what the hell were you thinking?! We both know you're stronger than he is, you even have that Super Saiyan God form to use. So why the hell wouldn't you just kill him?!" he snapped. 

"Vegeta, calm down. She tried her best." Krillin replied. But the Saiyan prince shot him a fierce glare, making him flinch. 

"No, she didn't! That's my point! We all saw she could even knock out Lord Beerus, yet she refused to go all out against that tyrant! So I ask again, what the hell were you thinking?!" Vegeta demanded, fists clenched tightly as he leaned closer. I sighed, taking a moment to put back on my necklace.