Return of Golden Frieza

Frost's P.O.V.

I was forced to raise my arm over my eyes, shielding them from the golden light that came from Frieza. I was immensely confused - what the hell was going on?! What's happening to him?! It felt like forever before the light finally started to die down, and I lowered my arm to see what became of my opponent....only to inhale sharply at the sight I saw. 

It turned out all that glowing was the result of a significant transformation. Frieza looked much different, his entire body now the color of gold, shining in the light of the arena. But that wasn't the overwhelming part; the power I felt from him was much, much stronger than before. Even more strong than that Saiyan and Namekian combined!! 

I stared at him with wide eyes, taking a shaking step back. Frieza seemed amused by my silence, his smile growing wider on those black lips. 

"Oh? Speechless are we?" he said. 

"T-There's now way....how the hell do you have so much power?!" I demanded. The alien looked to his hand, clenching it tightly. "You'd be surprised what a drastic difference a little training can do....especially with the right motivation." he stated. I growled, clenching my fists tightly. There was no way I stood a chance against him now, not like this! I mean, I can't transform like that! Still, I'll be damned if I forfeit! I'm not letting this cocky bastard walk away with victory so easily.

"Grrrgh, it doesn't matter if you have a new shiny form! I refuse to lose to you!" I stated. Spouting such a thing might be a mistake, but perhaps if I strike him with my venom again, just maybe....maybe I still have a chance. 

"Hahahaha, you're free to try all you wish, but the end result will still be the same." Frieza stated. He held his arms out to his sides, his eyes narrowing as his tail swayed behind him. "Tell you what, I'll allow you to have the first move - feel free to attack any way you wish-"

I didn't hesitate to fire multiple red energy blasts his direction, using both hands for double the power. Frieza hardly seemed phased, blocking most of them with one hand. With that plan failing, I decided to take to the air, charging another, larger energy beam in my hands. I knew these attacks were doing nothing, but if I could lure him closer, I might get my chance to strike him with the needle. 

I gave a cry as I fired the energy beam. Frieza raised a brow before leaping up to the air as well, dodging the beam as it hit the ground, then lunging straight towards me. Suddenly his shadow was looming over me, causing me to gasp in shock - air that was much wasted after he gave a siwft punch into my stomach. I went flying high above, crashing into the dome above us. Pain shot through my back, and I coughed up blood.

"Dammit, he's faster too...." I muttered. I kept myself floating in midair, glaring at Frieza as I placed a hand over my stomach. 

"Don't tell me that's all the strength you have left. Where's all that gung-ho you had just moments ago?" Frieza replied in a mocking tone. Damn this guy, he pisses me off! Seeing that I wasn't retaliating, the alien once again lunged forward, raising a fist to punch me once more. This time I watched him carefully, paying close attention to his fist....before I somehow ducked and avoided the attack. 

Frieza blinked, seeming somewhat surprised. That split second was what I needed. I lunged my tail forward, wrapping it tightly around his throat and keeping him in place. He gave a surprised grunt before growling. I quickly went behind his back, needle ready, and thrust my arm forward towards his neck....only to be intercepted by his own tail, which wrapped tightly around my arm.

"GAAAH!" the tail contricted tightly, threatening to break bone, so I was forced to release my own tail from around his neck. And now I was trapped, held at his mercy.