Lord Beerus's World

Zira's P.O.V.

I waited with Whis outside Capsule Corp, waiting for Vegeta to finish packing. Bulma made it very clear that if he was gonna be gone for who knows how long, he would go prepared. While she wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of Vegeta being gone for so long, she still seemed to support his decision. I suppose she understands his Saiyan pride and how he always feels the need to get stronger. 

It wasn't long until Vegeta finally emerged from the building, holding a giant green bag over his shoulder. I also couldn't help but notice the new suit he was wearing, seeing it was more of grey color than blue. 

"Is that a new suit? When did you get that?" I asked. "Hmph, apparently Bulma made it for me..." Vegeta replied, looking away as he blushed slightly. Whis smiled and chuckled. 

"My, now that's very nice of her to do. I had planned on providing you with your own training outfit, but I believe that own suits you even better. In any case," Whis held out his staff, "shall we be going?" he asked. Vegeta nodded, approaching the angel and placing a hand on his back. Before they left however, Whis glanced at me, giving me a small  smile. "You know, Zira....you should come along as well." he replied. I blinked, looking at Whis in surprise. Vegeta held a similar expression.

"Me? How come?" I asked. 

"Well, Lord Beerus's world is quite beautiful. I think you'd enjoy relaxing there for awhile. Besides, with Lord Beerus being asleep, I've been bored as of lately. I wouldn't mind the extra company." he replied. "Oh, well, that's a very kind offer. But I don't know....it'd feel a little weird being away from Earth. Besides, I don't want to interfere with Vegeta's training." I replied. For some reason, I felt that if I joined them, I'd just be bothering Vegeta. He's never disliked me in any way, but I don't want to join them only to distract Whis, when he was supposed to be training the Saiyan Prince.

"I don't care," Vegeta's sudden response made me perk up, and he simply shrugged, "Come with us or not, it doesn't matter to me. But you were the one that just woke up from a 30 years coma, right? You'd think it'd only be beneficial for you to explore other places." he replied. I looked between the two for a moment, then glanced down at my necklace, unconsiously playing with it in my hands. Vegeta did have a good point, and I have been a little curious about Lord Beerus's planet....

"....alright, I suppose I'll come as well." I replied. 

"Fabulous! Then just put your hand on my shoulder, and we can get going." Whis stated happily. I nodded, and placed a hand on his shoulder. His staff started to glow, and all of a sudden we were engulfed in a rainbow light. I gasped as I felt the ground disappear below my feet, and we were suddenly moving forward at an incredible speed. My eyes widened as I looked around us, caught in complete awe from the beautiful light.

"Whoa...." I murmured. Whis smiled at my reaction before looking in front of him. It didn't take long for us to finally arrive, landing upon a platform that seemed to be located in a high tree branch. 

"Wow, so this is Lord Beerus's world...." I said, glancing around at the tree. I would need to fly higher to get a better view, as the branches blocked the majority of the view. "Yes, it's all very interesting. Now," Vegeta crossed his arms, looking at Whis expectantly, "Where do I begin?" he asked. 

"Oh, so glad you asked~" Whis said. His staffed glowed again, this time a piece of clothing appeared in front of him....a pink apron.

Vegeta blinked.

"....what the hell is this?"

"Come with me, Vegeta. I'll show you to your room. On the way there, I'll explain your daily tasks and training." Whis stated. The angel glanced back at me with a friendly smile. "Zira, feel free to explore till your hearts content. Once I'm doing showing Vegeta around, I'll come find you." he replied. With that said, Whis walked Vegeta down the large branch, towards a nearby entrance. I watched them until they were out of sight, then glanced up at the sky. Till my heart's content, huh...?