Premonition

Beerus P.O.V.

Whis insisted I wait for him while he went to the nearby planet, so I waited and watched him. Currently, he was to fetch me this intriguing dinosaur meat on this specific planet. Apparently, there were stories that it was one of the best in the universe, so I insisted I have it. And if I didn't, I'd destroy this entirely planet. However, Whis insisted I wait until he grabbed it, so as to prevent the planets destruction. So, I spared him the few minutes he'd need. But I wasn't going to wait long.

Right now, the alien species that occupied this planet were carrying their large prize, proudly taking it away. One specific alien, a small yellow one, rode on top of the dinosaur's belly, wearing a smug expression of pride. However, Whis approached him from behind.

"I'm terribly sorry to interrupt your big moment." The alien blinked in surprise and whirled around, looking at the angel in confusion. 

"You see, it's this dinosaur meat," Whis continued, "or so the tales we've heard state. It's suppose to be the best in all of the seventh universe. I'm sure it was very difficult to take this beast down, but I'm afraid my lord demands it." he explained. The alien glared at him, yelling in it's native tongue, which I could barely understand. Whis cleared his throat and started to speak it as well, trying to keep a polite composure. However, the alien didn't seem to be complying in the slightest. Finally Whis sighed in defeat.

"Lord Beerus only gave me three minutes this on my own. Please, if you could just hand it over nicely, it'll give me something to brag about. Not to mention your world will be left unharmed. Seems like a win-win situation, yes?"

However, the alien only put on a wide smile, and an aura started to form around it. The smaller aliens that were carrying the dinosaur stopped and watched intensely. The yellow alien began to transform, growing much larger, gaining two more arms, and turned dark red. Whis blinked, surprised by this new development. "Oh my, so your species can achieve combat transformation. Seems my research was lacking vital information." he said, his tone laced with interest. He sighed.

"Well, I do still have 40 seconds...."

"Nope sorry, time's up." Whis glanced up at me, as I stood on the dinosaur's high leg, looking down at the two. "My lord, it's only been two minutes and 20 seconds." I said.

"Are you sure about that? Because it feels more like two centuries and 20 years to me." I stated grumpily, slowly floating down to stand beside him. I couldn't help but feel irritated. I was starving, how dare anyone keep me waiting like this? "Really my lord, I don't understand why you're so irritable after the first few years of waking up." Whis sighed, sounding almost exhausted. He glanced down at the dead creature before us.

"Besides, the stories we heard about this meat are only rumors. They could very well be false." he stated. I narrowed my eyes. "I'm very aware of that, but I still think its worth a try. If it really does unpack unrivaled flavor compared to anything else in the universe, then maybe it'll give me the jolt I need to remember that premonition I had...." Yes, that's the goal of this entire ordeal.

Ever since I first woke up from my slumber, I've only had lingering memories of that dream. A blinding light, and an unknown warrior, ready to challenge me. One of immense and incredible power. One that would finally be worthy of fighting me, after all these years of boredom. If only I could remember his name....

"No offense, my lord, but your past "premonitions" haven't always held true. Didn't you once dream of a galactic pop star moving into our solar system? That didn't really pan out did it?" he said, his amusement hidden between his words. I glared at him, annoyed with his reply. 

"I'd prefer if you didn't mock me, Whis." I stated sternly.

The warrior alien in front of roared, making us both look at him. I almost totally forgot about him. Then again, he wasn't memorable. I leapt up into the air, and the beast followed me. I watched it in boredom as it threw a mirage of punches, only for me to effortlessly block with my index finger. Soon the alien's eyes widened in shock, surprised by my blocking. I smirked and teleported away, landing back onto the ground.