Battle of the Gods Pt 2

Beerus's P.OV.

At the moment, Goku struggled to push back my Hakai blast with his own Kamehameha. I could feel it, he was doing all he could to push it back. I couldn't help but smirk. It would seem he's finally at the limit of his power, and all I wanted to do was crush him while I could. Even so, a part of me felt disappointed that this was coming to an end so soon.

"So this is it....is this really the limit?" Goku said through gritted teeth, his voice strained The Hakai blast pushed closer and closer towards the Saiyan, and I thought for sure it would hit him. However, he gave a loud roar and forced it back towards me, making my eyes widen. He still had this much energy?! Dammit....

I growled and continued to push the blast back, feeling a dark aura surround my body. It became too much for the two blasts, and it started to form a yellow, electric blast. I could tell right away it was unstable, and who knows what would happen if it exploded. But I didn't care....I just wanted to defeat Goku.

"I must say, you've done much more than I expected, Saiyan! But this battle is coming to it's end! I'd say it's time for you to cut your losses and give up!" I stated. Goku glared at me, the fierce determination in his eyes piercing through me.

"NEVER!! I'll never back down, no matter what!" he cried. The two of us continued to push even harder, trying hard to overpower the other. The ball of energy started to shake and tremble violently, sparks shooting off it. Just when it seemed like it was going to explode....something red shot between us, and suddenly the ball of energy disappeared from sight. Goku and I froze, dumbfounded. 

"What the....what just happened?!" Goku said. 

I glanced to my side, eyes widening in shock. The red being we saw....was coming from Zira's powerful red aura. Her white hair flowed around her as she held the ball of energy in her hands, struggling to keep it maintained. I growled, clenching my fists tightly. 

"HEY! What the hell do you think you're doing?! We're in the middle of a fight here!" I snapped. "Zira, let that go! It's too powerful to hold! It's too dangerous!" Goku quickly said, seemingly panicking. However, the Saiyan woman ignored us, and kept the ball of energy at bay. Eventually, she closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. A red aura now surrounded the ball of energy, and started to change into an fiery, orange color. Then, within another few seconds, the energy finally disappeared, vanishing into thin air. Goku and I gawked in shock, our jaws simulataneously dropping. 

Did she just....did she just do that?! How....how could she do that?! That was the power of not one god, but two gods she just eliminated! Hardly any mortals can even handle it the way she did, much less make it dispense peacefully like she did. I was about to bombard her with questions I demanded to be answered, but flinched upon seeing her harsh glare at us.

"What the hell are you two doing?! Don't you realize that if you keep this up, you're not only going to get yourselves killed, but also destroy the entire universe?!" she snapped. Goku blinked, seemingly surprised.

"Huh? What are you-"

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed! Your collisions and energy blasts are so powerful and unstable, that they've been causing ripples of power throughout the universe! If this keeps up, you'll end up shattering the universe!" Zira stated. Goku's eyes widened, and he looked to his hands. "Holy crap....I didn't realize I was that powerful! That's so awesome!" he cried, his expression lighting up like a child. 

"*sigh* Goku, right now, that's not the point...." Zira said, placing a hand on her forehead. I again growled, pointing at her angrily.

"Shut up! Look, I don't care about some stupid ripples of power or whatever, no one dares to interrupt a god's battle! So if you've got any brains left in that tiny skull of yours, you'll leave! And be thankful I'm letting you leave with your life in tact-"