An Emperor vs A Criminal

Frieza's P.O.V.

Everyone continued to boo at Frost for cheating, but he didn't seem to mind in the slightest. He actually looked quite proud of himself. Piccolo struggled to stand up, placing a hand on his chest and glaring at Frost. 

"Well, it seems that if anyone is gonna walk away from here a disgrace....looks like it'll be you, Frost." he stated. The alien simply chuckled however, shaking his head slightly. "You say that, but we both know who truly won today. Turns out underestimating me became your biggest downfall." he replied. He turned back and started to walk away, heading towards the bench with the rest of his teammates. 

While I'm not surprised that this is who Frost truly is, I still couldn't help but be annoyed. The way he was walking away with a smile on his face, not feeling the slightest bit of humiliation or shame, it was unsatisfying. It wasn't enough to see him disqualified for a simple technicallity. From the very beginning he's acted smug and sure of himself, and I want to see that wall of ego be crushed - and I want to be the one to crush it. 

"You...." Champa growled, holding his hand out towards Frost below, seemingly preparing to launch an attack, "you think you can just walk away after disgracing me like that. I won't let you get away with this-"

"Now now, there's no need for threats," I called out, catching everyone's attention, looking at me surprised as I stepped to the edge of the platform, "and there's no need to disqualify him either....because I'll be the one to crush him myself." 

Zira's eyes widened, looking at me in shock. Murmuring started to go around the spectators. Frost looked at me surprised, raising a brow and tail flickering behind him curiously. The announcer gave me an unsure expression. "But your ally Piccolo is still able to continue. With Frost disqualified, he can stay in the ring-"

"The Namekian forfeits....don't you?" It wasn't a question - it was an order. One that I would act upon if he didn't forfeit willingly. Piccolo looked up at me, staring at me long and hard. The cold expression on his face showed he didn't approve of this chance, but he also knew I wasn't asking either. After a tense moment he finally nodded. "Yeah....I think I'll do that." he said slowly. My smile widened at his response. 

Piccolo flew back up to our bench, and I was about to jump down until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hold on a sec, if anyone is gonna crush that prideless bastard, it'll be me!" Vegeta stated, giving me a firm glare. I chuckled, turning to face the Saiyan prince. "Now now, that's not fair. I was already suppose to go before you anyway, remember? It's only fair I get to face him, don't you think?" I said. "Hmph, don't you talk to me about what's fair after demanding Piccolo forfeit his turn." Vegeta countered. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, arms folded across my chest. He really wasn't going to let this go, was he?

"Fine then, how about this - let me deal with Frost? And if I beat him, I'll forfeit the next round, and allow you to have the rest of the glory for the remainder of the tournament. Will that satisfy you?" I asked. 

Vegeta blinked, seemingly not expecting my deal. However after a brief growl he simply nodded. "Fine. I guess that works." he stated. "If you two really go through with this deal, you had better pull your weight, Vegeta. I don't want to waste one of our teammates for nothing. And you have better win this match, Frieza." Beerus stated, giving us both a stern glare. We both nodded, assuring him we wouldn't fail. With that matter settled, Vegeta finally returned to his seat and I turned back to face the ring. 

"Frieza." I glanced over my shoulder, seeing Zira approach me. Her expression with full with concern, and she clutched her necklace with a trembling hand. Even so, she took a deep breath and looked up at me.