S4. Ep 3.

You'll be fighting an OC again because Yk there's an uneven count. AGAIN. His name is aiko master of animals imagine how he looks like idc u ending that hoe anyways.

—————

I finished up my breakfast and threw out what I didn't eat, by the time I went to look for the ninja they had just gotten their food.

"Hey y/n, do you want my biscuits?" Cole asked with an charming smile.

"No take my mine!" Kai shouted pushing Cole aside.

"Back off kai!" Cole yelled. "Why do you have to be like this?" I didn't expect Cole to act like this but after we slept in the same bed he's been acting weird.

"How about you stop being an bit—"

"Whatever you have to say to each other, say it now, because harboring grudges hurts no one but yourselves." The old guy from earlier stopped us, I heard Cole call him sensei G. So that's what I'm going to call him.

"He's right. You should be preparing to fight your next opponent, not each other." Lloyd butted in.

"What grudge? I already dropped it." Cole sighed.

"No I dropped it first, y/n. I'm clearly more mature." Kai panicked.

"Can you guys just stop." I sighed as I walked over towards Lloyd, he seemed to be the only ninja who hadn't gotten on my nerves.

Suddenly an announcement was made over the speakers. "The tournament of elements continues. Fun time! Would the following masters please make their way to their assigned arena? Speed, gravity, smoke, nature, mind, animals—"

"Hah we all might have a day off!" Jay smiled cheering with his hands in the air.

"Fire and last but not least.. TIME!" He paused which gave me enough time to glare at jay for jinxing it. "Remember, only one can remain."

꧁꧂

Me and the other guy were placed inside of an mountain, there was an large mountain in the middle of us which held the blade and around us were just small rocks and flashing lights that changed from blue to white every few seconds.

"Y/n master of time versus aiko master of animals, fight!" Chen yelled and with that me and aiko were off to fight each other. He started running towards the blade sending two wild wolfs at me that looked like they had rabies which made me a bit scared from myself.

I teleported to the blade grabbing in my hand, I thought that it was over but Chen had other plans.

"It's over already?!" Chen yelled. "MORE I WANT MORE!"

And with that tiles of the floor began disappearing sending his dogs down with them, he realized this and used some crows to charge at me their eyes were red and they looked like something out of fright fest.

I jumped onto an large rock and closed my eyes blowing in the air, this trick I used is difficult for me because I mainly I have to touch them in order to make them move one inch per year.

The crowd seemed happy and began cheering.

After he saw his giant pack of crows were barely moving he looked terrified. I teleported behind him and he went to turn around and hit me but I teleported in front of him and smacked him to the ground, I kept doing this until his face was full of bruises. I didn't know why but I felt bad. In this moment he used it to his advantage and kicked my legs, I fell on my back and watched as the blade flew in the air, he went to grab it but I kicked him in the ankle and he fell over my body and I caught the blade while it was falling, I then kicked him into one of the missing tile placements and he ended up yelling for me to help him but I couldn't. I sped up time on his crows and for some reason they went down to help him. But they never came back up.