S12. Ep2.

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

dyer island

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

1st pov.

"jay?" nya called out as we all looked around the crappy run down arcade, jay had seemly disappeared and i can't help but feel like it was my fault for uhm. being.. too close with lloyd, "where is he?"

"well, he has to be here somewhere." cole responds to nya's worrying. that's rather something i enjoy about cole, how good he is at comforting people.

"unless he got too scared and left?" lloyd asked, now all the attention was on him, and a few dark magenta colored marks on his neck,

"what's that on ur neck?" kai shouts out suddenly, "that wasn't there before,"

shit, fuck shit, pussy bitch, fuck fuck fuck, lloyd please. pleaseeeee don't say anything. i already had to find an excuse on why i kissed almost every ninja, and they hardly forgave me.

lloyd glanced at me for a split second before uttering out an excuse to kai, "uhm, t-they're bruises from the m-mechanic."

it was quiet and it seemed like everyone was more interested in what lloyd had said, this isn't good ."whoops!" nya shouts suddenly, she had walked into the prime empire thingy by accident and it started.

"would you like to enter prime empire?" the game asked, it honestly sounded kind of cool, now all the attention was off lloyd and we can both relax.

"wait. jay got the game working?" nya ask as she tapped around the machine, with an clicking noise she opened up the game only for it to reveal an hardware system.

"whats the reasonable explanation for an arcade cabinet having a secret chamber?" kai ask,

"a security camera!" cole suddenly shouted, he had an wide grin on his face, almost child like as he pointed out an camera, "that'll have the answers!"

"Nice thinking," i smiled at him, he turned an shade of pink before grinning proudly to himself, "zane, could you pull up the video on an nearby computer?"

zane nodded and walked to the nearest computer, playing the footage.

it started with lloyd getting jump-scared by an spider, according to what i remember me holding his hand should show up soon, that'll only cause drama, oh no.

"you can fast-forward that part!" lloyd shouted, "i fact we should erase this after we're done." he cheekily said,

zane sighed and and fast forwarded to jay turning on the prime empire game, an red wave shocked out from the machine and caused jay to fall to the ground.

"whoa! did u see that? rewind that." lloyd shouted,

zane rewinds it, "it appears to be some sort of energy wave."

nya ask, "well, chin jay does that mean?"

"keep fast-forwarding." lloyd said,

we skipped ahead to jay walking into the machine, an bright white light showed up as he entered.

"why didn't he tell any of us!" i shouted running towards the prime empire machine, "where did he go??"