S4. Ep 5.

————

Chen was serving us to an big meal, but if I'm being honest the food looked pretty disgusting.
The only food I was happy to get was the fortune cookies.

An Kabuki handed me an fortune which held an bright red paper sticking out of it, I hurried to open it, I wanted to see what was so special about this fortune.

"Hey, it's Cole. I've found zane." The note said. I smiled at the fact that Cole was doing okay and that he found what he was looking for, he's not as annoying as jay. Man I wish he won instead of jay.

"So, everyone." Chen said loudly. "I heard that there's an rumor going around that I'm stealing everyone's power... I am. But it's all for this staff." He clapped his hands and the staff he used on Karloff was shown to us.

"The staff of elements. It holds the power of your fall foes, and soon it'll hold all but one. For the last standing in my tournament will win this prize and be the greatest fighter ever in the history of ninjago."

"Liar! What about the spell?!" Lloyd shouted.

I honestly don't know what Lloyd is talking about maybe he forgot to tell me, or he did and I forgot.

"Spell? What spell?" Chen's boyfriend stated.

"Don't believe him! It's another trick, neuro read clouse's mind and saw it. Tell them what you saw neuro." Lloyd insisted.

"I— I don't remember. Truthfully, I am a bit more interested in knowing more about that staff." Nerdos stupid ass said.

"Yeah and why should we be so quick to believe in everything you say?" Turner, master of speed said. "How do we know you're not lying to get the staff for yourself."

As the fighters went to chatter amongst themselves I took this as my chance to show the rest of the ninja the note from Cole.

"You're lucky this didn't fall into the wrong hands." I whispered in Lloyd's ear, dropping the fortune in front of him. "Also do you know that Kabuki girl who's talking to jay?"

I noticed his body tensing up the closer I was to his ear and the longer I kept my hand on his shoulder, I don't know why he's acting weird he hasn't had an problem with what I do until his match with the master of form. "Oh, hernamesnya.She'spartoftheteam, Kai'ssister. She'sundercoverdonttellanyone shethinkssomeonehereisanspyforchen!." He stuttered out incredibly fast, his body becoming hotter by the second so I took my body away from his and shrugged while heading to my seat ignoring sensei G who was laughing at how Lloyd was interacting with me.

Somehow I managed to understand everything he said, but an spy. I have my suspicions that it's the master of shadow he always smiles at me when I'm alone and it's super creepy.

꧁꧂

"Like I said, I ain't joining your little alliance, I'm gunning for that staff." Shadow stated.

"Hey, this isn't about an alliance. This is about finding out who is the spy. No one leaves this room until we find out, who is passing information to Chen." Lloyd said.

"Why are you looking at me, greenie? I'm not your spy." Shadow scoffed.

"Perhaps, I can help." Neuro said putting an hand to his head and scanning everyone's Brain at once. "I don't know who, but someone here isn't who they say they are."

"How do we know we can trust you? Maybe I should use your power and see inside your head." Skylor smirked which was kind of hot I'm not going to lie.