S12. Ep4.

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗

Superstar rockin' jay

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

1st pov.

I stood besides lloyd, Nya, Cole and Kai watching as robots with beautiful lights rode on by us, ships mumbling and whirring,

"Whoa. This place is amazing." Cole says, an adorable smile placed upon his lips,

Like excited children we walked around the place, admiring the lights, the colors, the things you can buy and the way people designed their avatars.

"How should we start?" I asked after moments of silence, they looked at me, in silence, i could tell their eyes were tracing my face. i suppose the lights had highlighted my face differently.

cole finally spoke up, "Maybe find a way to customize our avatars?" Cole says with a grin. "We can upgrade our look!"

"Why are you so obsessed with customizing avatars? I think you look perfect like this," I sigh, leaning my head towards Cole's face.

His face dropped and he looked at me with slightly wide eyes, "you really think so?"

making cole flustered had got to me my favorite thing in the whole world.

"Our mission is to find jay, not flirt with each other, okay?" Nya shouted standing between us, as if she wasn't flirting with me earlier today.

"Uh, guys that mission just got a bit more complicated." Lloyd stated, he throws his arm infront up in a fighting stance, and stands defensively infront of me, a worried expression on his face, you don't need to protect me lloyd.

We watched as all the other players ran to hide as an black red and blue robot began approaching us, then two more appeared, with the numbers 404 on their chest, then two more came, all approaching us.

"Maybe this isn't as bad as it looks." Cole awkwardly says, throwing his hands in the air, "some games have tutorial assistants who meet new players and teach them how the game works."

then why would everyone run? stupid.

"If that was the case everyone wouldn't have started running and hiding," I roll my eyes at Cole's stupidity.

"Eliminate the enemies of unagami," the robots all say, taking a red and gray gun from their side and pointing it at us.

"Told you," I scoff it took a second after I spoke for them to release gun fire upon us,

Which we all managed to avoid.

"Time to go spinjitzu on these digital creeps. Ninja go!" Lloyd shouts, teen titans go reference ?

The second, I jumped back, kicked around and spun I fell against nya. Landing on top of her, the rest of the ninja all busted their asses as well.

"I'm sorry." I stated immediately getting off of Nya in hopes she wouldn't be injured or uncomfortable by my actions, i stuck out an hand for her which she took without hesitation to get back on her feet.