S5. Ep 2.

Authors note:
Your powers are the same as five from the umbrella academy. Like literally everything is the same.

______________

Wu told us to get into position's because Morro was getting close, we all hurried to one side of the ship and looked at him flying past us.

"Ah, I give you this much. That ninja never quits." Cole briefly stated.

"Port side!" Zane yelled as morro's ghost dragon threw an.. energy ball? At the ship.

Nya was able to dodge it just in time, "the cannons," Cole told jay. Jay listened and started firing the cannons at morro.

"Ah, let me get this straight, you're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?" Jay shouted.

"Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after! There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years I had no idea." Wu responded.

"Of course, hah, just another day in ninjago." Jay shouted.

"If this is as fast as the bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble." Cole said pointing to morro's dragon coming closer to us, till the point he dropped on the ship cackling. He pulled out two green swords and looked me dead in the face before looking at the other ninja.

"I need ink and parchment. To make an imprint to see what's on the staff," sensei told us.

"Y/n, kai and I will take you to our quarter." Zane responded. "While jay and Cole will keep him busy."

"Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us." Cole scoffed.

"Sorry, rocky! Hey if you don't die I'll let you have my dragon plushie." I told him, walking backwards before jogging off.

"Deals on!" He shouted as I left.

"Hey why do you guys get off with the easy task??" Jay shouted.

"Because y/n's gpa is an 4.3 and Kai can hold stuff for us!" Zane shouted back.

"Hurry up zay," I told him.

He nodded, already used to the nickname.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆

Suddenly the ship threw us on our sides and we landed against the wall before going back on our feet.

We all spotted Morro walking towards us, "go, y/n sensei, me and Kai will hold him back," said zane.

"Come on," I told wu running away with him.

"Ah. Guess I'll have to work harder for the two people I want," I heard morro's deep voice laugh out before I had gotten far away.

I grabbed wu's hand and threw him forward while the ship moved that way I hit most of the walls instead of him.

"Hey wu, what happened to my power? It's not one of the elemental powers from the golden weapons so, why isn't it working?" I asked.

"You're—" he tried to speak while opening the door with difficulty. "I.. uhm. I really don't know, perhaps we'll find out with the other ninja."

I nodded and ran up to him, helping him make his way to where he needed to be.

"Wu, did you do it?" I asked as I watched him get the symbols from the staff.