Christmas special

•Christmas playlist
- Sleigh Ride
- Jingle Bells
- Last Christmas
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Frosty the Snowman
- Feliz Navidad
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
- Santa Baby
- Deck the Halls

❅•°•═════ஓ๑❅๑ஓ═════•°•❅

            Today, something was off. The mood was light and peaceful, cheery and graceful. All of the ninja besides one, were all happy for what was to come.

An certain h/c haired male walked down the halls of the monastery looking at his fellow ninja with confusion as to why they were acting so weirdly. He walked over to the nearest ninja, the earth ninja.

"What's going on?" He asked, his eyebrows raised and his head titled every so slightly.

The black Gi wearing ninja laughed, "seriously? How could you forget!"

The e/c eyed male furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion wondering what it was that he forgot. "Uhm..."

The earth ninja's expression changed to one of confusion was well. "Uhm.. Christmas..is in a few days? You do know what that is right?"

The taller boy gulped, he had heard of Christmas before but had never celebrated it. His foster parents never let him, and now he was too old to experience the glowing Christmas magic. So he simply stood quiet staring at Cole, the earth ninja.

"Oh.." Coles breathing slowed as his gaze on y/n softened with pity. "T-that's okay, I'll make sure you experience the best Christmas ever!"

"Thanks.." y/n awkwardly stared at Cole. "But how do you... do Christmas.."

"Oh! Oh! First we hang up stockings which like other people put gifts in a sock for you, we leave cookies out for Santa! And buy each other gifts and place them under an tree!" He said with an cheery smile as he continued baking the cookies.

"Oh. We buy each other gifts.. why?" Y/n asked handing Cole the butter.

Cole took the butter and began working his magic with the cookies while looking at y/n. "For fun! But we can't tell each other what we got them!"

"Okay.. and whose Santa?"

"Not important! All you need to know is to buy everyone one gift and we'll buy you one gift in return! Remember to wrap them in colorful wrapping paper though.." Cole said with a smile. "Now help me with the cookies!"

"Okay.." y/n hesitated at first unsure about this new Christmas thing, but he agreed to help Cole with the Christmas cookies.

"Ooh cookies!" And certain blue wearing ninja said running towards the two and trying to taste the cookie dough. Which did not work because he was tripped by y/n.

"Owww! You asshole!" He shouted holding his foot.

"Hah! Deserved!" Cole said with a smile.

Everyone still seemed to be happy, and jolly. Everyone had fun picking out gifts for one another and wrapping them in secret. They appreciated the beauty of Christmas and most importantly appreciated the fact y/n was going to celebrate it with them. At first the h/c haired male was confused by the fact that they decorated an tree and hung up socks but soon enough he caught on and tried his best to make this Christmas one to remember.