S10. Ep 4.

I want to start off the final part to book one with an apology. i am sorry for not updating, i was facing multiple family problems, school problems and more. i am trying my best to update whenever i get the chance. YES, the book will be continued. but this is the final to the original ninjago series, the "rebooted" series will be written, but i am trying to decide if i should write season eleven or not, since i deeply despise that season.

to answer some of your questions,

"who are we going to end up dating?" —- the final episode/chapter will have multiple different endings for each character.

"are you okay?" —- yes i am doing better now thanks for all the concern.

"will we kiss jay/zane?" or "can we have more fluff moments with jay/zane" —- yes i already have all of that planned out just be patient.

**i won't use caps as much, sorry if that bothers you**

thanks for reading, now to start the chapter.

╔═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╗
4. endings
╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

"The Ninja! The ninja are here!"  the monks cheered as the ninja approached the monastery, using the bounty as a sense of transportation.

master wu, miskao and the monks all approached the landing bounty. one by one the ninja walked towards wu with slightly disappointed faces.

"what's wrong ninja?" wu called out to the ninja.

"the realm crystal.." cole sighed, not able to finish his sentence.

"we destroyed it, but it didn't stop them." nya continued.

"what do we do now?" misako asked,

the sound of feet pattering could be heard, the ninja turned around to be met face to face with lord garmadon. "luckily, you have me." he said in a cocky tone.

"garmadon..?" miasko gasp,

"misako." garmadon responded, "The old me would have said something heartfelt and sweet. But i am no longer that man. wu, wipe that gloomy look off your face, and do something with this." he says as he tosses the armor of the golden master into wu's arms.

"the armor of the golden master?" wu says softly as he holds the armor in his arms.

"if we melt it down and reforge the weapons of spinjitzu, we might still have a chance." nya says as she slowly approaches wu.

"prepare the forge." wu responds.

"guess i better get to it, huh?" kai says, remembering how nya had told him that his element could be used to make the weapons.

y/n smiles, throwing his arm over kai, "kai, you can do this." he reassured.

kai's body went completely numb, it had felt like an million fireworks had gone off in his body, and suddenly he could do anything. "YEAH! RIGHT!" he cheered running up to the armor, "HOW HARD CAN IT BE?" he yells as he runs away from the ninja. trying his best to look cool and confident in-front of y/n.

"he makes it so obvious." lloyd whispers to nya,

y/n could hear this, he slowly turned around to face lloyd and lloyd began burning up, since his skin is so pale his red face was completely noticeable.