S4. Ep 6.

_____________

For today's challenge master Chen had us all load onto an helicopter, I had a million ideas of how this challenge could go and they wall started the same way, falling out the helicopter. I won't lie, it's definitely something im afraid of but I should be able to do it.

During the whole ride it was tense, no one said an word and everyone seemed more mad at each other. Especially me and master wu's new students. Kai and Lloyd were eyeing me like I was naked while jay was standing me angry glares and sensei G, as Cole calls him, just smiled at me.

I glanced up at jay to meet his angry glare again but this time he jolted forward and crossed his arms.

"What you lookin at, pretty boy?" Asked jay.

I paused, staring at him for an bit trying not to curse him out. I don't understand why he's had an problem with me since the beginning but either way he's annoying so I don't really care.

"The next person out of the tournament." I smirked running an hand through my hair.

"Uh." He pouted angrily facing the other way. "Okay.."

I rolled my eyes and looked over to my left, so I wouldn't be looking at jay. Which I regretted immediately because there sat the master of invisibility, whistling, I'm assuming he was checking me out although I could not see his eyes.

"Hey back off my man!" Kai shouted standing up from his seat, Lloyd pulled him down while I awkwardly avoided eye contact. How could he think I was working for Chen?

Neuro on my right was shaking uncontrollably.

"What wrong?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder. His body relaxed a bit and he shut his eyes.

"I can't stand this, I hate heights." He frowned.

"It's gonna be alright, nerd- neuro." I comforted.

"Im going to look for Chen" he stated standing up out of his seat and walking towards the door. The second he opened the door he gasped.

"How do turn this thing on?" I heard a voice say, one by one the fighters went up to see what was happening, I was one of the last to stand and with my luck I was standing next to kai and Lloyd.

"Oh oh oh, I see, the light. Oh I'm on?!" There was an recording of master Chen playing instead of there being an actual pilot.

"Hello, final nine! I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence, so one of you can win my staff of elements. Instead of fighting for an jade blade, today you will be fighting for something different." He changed the screen so that it showed an girl in white makeup and an red outfit through cameras of a forest. "We have an uninvited guest on the island, find her and you will automatically move on— to the final round."

"He wants us all to hunt down your sister?" I whispered to kai and Lloyd. "We won't stand an chance."

"Wait, how do you know she's my sister?" Kai asked staring at me intensely.

"Lloyd told me," I sighed. "Don't worry. I'll make sure I find her before anyone else does."

Kai smiled softly, "thank you, about yesterday—"

He was cut off by master chens voice playing through the video. "In ten seconds the bottom will drop." Everyone gasped dramatically, saw it coming though. "But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you eight parachutes."