S9. Ep 5.

I think my dog's gay he only interacts with other boy dog's, Hah he learned from the best 😏

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

1st pov

I woke up with an stinging feeling in my head, my body felt odd as I rose to my feet off the floor we had been sleeping on, wait.. holy shit I'm tall.

"Hah, look who's up." The volcano wig headed guy exclaimed, "holy shit—"

"Someone's got longer leg's!" Possibly the only adult I had come to fully trust smiled, his name is Cole, I respect him though he seems kind of gay.

"Hahaha!" The lightning dweeb giggled, "someone had alot of bitches in highschool, huh?"

"It is nice to see you have changed as well." Wu, who for some reason became shorter than me, he had longer blonde hair which framed his face well, his features were more defined and he was wearing an headband.

"This teenager stage will be interesting to experience." The robot— ninja.. ninbot, nindriod.. yeah.. nindriod sounds hot, said with an slight smile as he stared at me.

Is it normal to grow this fast? And If I'm just a teenager why am I so much taller than all of them. Are they just really short?

"Hah, a teenager, as if his roasting phase wasn't bad before." Jay cried fake tears glaring at me like I had killed everyone he knew, the fuck.

"Jay, we're still teenagers." Kai, the wig wearing ninja said.

"No— we're in our twenties and he's seventeen or sixteen." The blueberry sighed, he seemed frustrated.

"What's wrong, master wu?" Zane asked wu, changing the subject, I looked over to wu who had his hand resting on his head.

"I... I had a dream." He uttered out softly, "I was fishing with my father."

"The first spinjitzu master." Jay gasped, I'm tried and hungry.. tirgry.. hunired.. trigy..?

"And my brother was there." He continued on, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"His memories are coming back, are yours y/n?" Daddy Cole— I mean.. Cole asked.

"Oh, I had a dream I had a threesome does that mean anything..?" I asked starching my head, but they didn't respond, they just gasped and looked at each other with shocked expression's, damn what did I do? I was being honest.

"Erm— uhm." Lil red coughed awkwardly walking over to wu, completely changing the subject, "do you remember anything else? Anything your father said?"

"Yeah. He said—" also as if on cue an piece of somthing metal was throw at us which I just barely dodged, wu let out an yelp as he stumbled on his feet luckily I held his back to keep him up right.

Now he's staring at me, his blood was rushing to his face and now I'm scared, what is this magic.

"Show yourself!" Cole yelled at the masked.. man? Who attacked us.

"There is no escape." The masked weirdo said, his voice sounded almost robotic. "You are my prisoners now."

The ninja went into their fighting stances, the red dude standing in front of me like he could protect me, bro needs to chill I'm just tryna have that amazing dream again.