Valentines special.

(っ◔◡◔)♥ 𝐹𝓁𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝒿𝒶 ♥

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒏.

I know y'all are probably mad at me for not updating but like I was studying my ass off to stay in my honors classes yk😞.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

SHORT STORIES!!

- "your secret admirer." -

ITS FEBRUARY FOURTEEN, a day filled with love and happiness, well.. not for me, here I lay on my twin size mattress watching an Netflix show at eight pm. I didn't expect anything exciting since well.. I don't have an boyfriend or anything. Atleast I can watch my favorite Netflix series in peace.

It was getting later and later, soon enough it hit ten pm, and I had just finished five episodes of my favorite show, I turned off the tv and walked over to the lights, with an soft click they were turned off and I walked over to my soft bed which awaited me in my small apartment.

An soft knock at the front door caught my attention, I didn't order anything and I didn't invite anyone over, so who could it be.. knocking on my door at this hour. I hope I'm not going to get kidnapped or killed, because it is rather late.

I slowly walked to the door, looking through the peephole only to see no one was there, my curiosity got the best of me and I opened the door slowly, I looked down at the welcome mat beneath me, there was an basket, it was full of all sorts of things, albums from my favorite artist, candies, books, poems, flowers, stuffed animals, and most importantly an big letter that was stuck on top of everything, this can't be for me, can it? I reached down to the letter and began reading it,

Dear, y/n.
Happy Valentine's Day, you mean the world to me but I was just too nervous to ask you out and I'm sorry for that. Hopefully this makes up for it, I could not ask you out because I'm fully convinced you see me as someone who hates you, and I hated you for awhile too, but soon enough I realized I mistook hate for love and I'm sorry for that. y/n, I love you, a lot.

- your secret admirer

What.. this is for me? This was given to me by someone I'm convinced I hate..? But who.. wait, this can only make sense if it's from.. jay, he's the only person who's ever been rude to me and I've been rude to back, but could jay really do something like this?

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

- "I'm a sucker for traditional dates."-

I woke up, the smell of cookies and cakes hit my nose like a truck, who could be cooking sweets at this hour? It's ten am.

I hesitantly woke up, the sound of humming caught my attention, I couldn't see any ninja, normally they'd be up at this time running around. I guess they had an mission to attend to, well.. all besides one ninja.

I walked over to the kitchen to see the back of the one and only earth ninja, Cole. He was humming, 'line without a hook.' While he baked cookies and cupcakes. I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist which made him jump.