Random facts

꧁•═════ஓ๑𓆩♱𓆪๑ஓ═════•꧂

Random facts :3

————-

Canon Lovers troupes

Jay, : enemies to lovers

Kai, : love at first sight

Cole, : friends to lovers

Nya, : sibling dynamic to lovers

Zane, : admiration to friends to lovers

Lloyd, : friends to lovers

When each of them fell,

Jay fell for y/n during season seven episode episode five when he saw y/n defending his mother with his very life, he had realized he misjudged him.

Kai fell for y/n season four episode one, he was the first person to notice y/n's beauty and desperately wanted y/n to be his.

Cole fell for y/n season four episode eight when he realized how much he admired y/n, how much he could trust him and how much y/n cared for each one of the ninja and was willing to put his life on the line for them.

Nya fell for y/n season nine episode ten when she realized how much of a gentle men he had been to her and how he had never crossed any boundaries and god she loved the way he looked.

Zane fell for y/n season seven episodes seven to ten when he realized that without pixal in his head he could think on his own without the fear of pixal judging him, he quickly came to realize that all this time pixal had been blocking out who he really wanted.

Lloyd fell for y/n season four episode four after the tournament in the roller blading rink, y/n was his first ever crush and that was because of how much y/n protected him and made sure he would win, he was the only one that chose to be on the ninjas side and did his best for lloyd, and not to mention y/ns looks and the tension they went through.

Kisses.

Jays first kiss with y/n will be somewhere in season 12.

Kai's first kiss with y/n was in the finale of season seven, Kai kissed y/n simply because he thought it was the last time he'd ever see him.

Cole's first kiss with y/n was season five episode five, Cole wanted the kiss and told y/n he wanted it because he was certain he'd never be able to feel y/ns touch again.

Nya's first kiss with y/n was season ten, episode three (?) she had let the feelings get the best of her and kissed him although she was still with jay.

Zane's first kiss with y/n will be somewhere after season twelve.

Lloyd's first kiss with y/n was season seven, episode three when he was alone with y/n, tension grew and they kissed.

How much each ninja loves y/n.

Jay; 90%
Kai; 100% ++
Cole; 100%
Nya; 85%
Zane; 90%
Lloyd; 100%

Nicknames y/n has for each ninja;

Zane; zay, nindroid.

Kai; simp, hot head, etc,

Cole; sweetheart, rocky, etc,

Nya; none yet

Jay; mouth of lighting, blue bird, asshole, blabber mouth, etc

Lloyd; pretty boy, etc,

Head cannons;
(Cannon)

Jay often acts as if he hates y/n just to get the same vibe as when they first met because he loved the attention, and he loves when y/n degrades him.

Jay often doesn't come up with jokes to see what y/n will come up with instead.

Kai may act like he only likes y/n for his looks but he actually loves his personality, he keeps an list of everything y/n has done good and reminds him of it whenever y/n feels insecure.

Kai fell into a deep depression after y/n's death in season seven and blamed himself everyday for not being strong enough to save him.

Cole has a list of nicknames to give y/n all food related, he also loves traditional dates and has a list of dates he'd love to take y/n on.

Cole has a playlist just for y/n which he listens to every night.

Nya feels guilty for flirting with y/n knowing that him and jay, her ex, are best friends.

Nya regrets dating jay and wishes she could've met y/n before she met jay.

Zane stays up at night and downloads romantic novels to his hard drive to flirt with y/n the way the others do, but sometimes gets nervous and blurts out random facts about literally anything.

Zane teaches himself how to love like a human, how to date like one and act more like one every night so that y/n won't see him different from the other ninja.

Lloyd gets more jealous than the other ninja when y/n gives his attention to someone else because y/n was his first everything, his first crush, his first love, his first kiss, his gay awakening.

Lloyd often feels insecure, he feels as if the other ninja are more mature and emotionally available than he is for y/n, but he knows that he would kill for y/n, losing y/n was like losing a part of himself.

——-

It's one am and I have class tmmr.. word count: 862