S7. Ep 2.

This might be my last post in the year 2022, happy year's Eve Lego lovers 🎉

[ TW ]

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Ten years ago.

【┘】An small h/c haired boy stumbled down the stairs of his foster parents home, his plan to escape in motion.

he tipped toed towards his so called fathers room, with every soft creak and every noise his so called parents made he bit his lip harder and harder. After having enough confidence to steal his foster mothers metro card he quickly grabbed it and ran out the door.

1AM

The boy had his school bag on his back full of his clothes and some water and food, along with ten dollars he had stolen, that doesn't seem like a lot of money but to an little kid, it indeed is. The boy jogged towards the bus stop in the dark cold night awaiting the bus.

After a few minutes the bus arrived and the boy hurriedly jumped onto it, he dropped in the metro card and ran towards the back of the bus, the bus driver didn't seem to care, and since there was no one else besides one person on the bus, nothing was said as the little boy escaped from his hell house.

The boy held back tears, unsure where to go and scared. He rested his head against the window and closed his eyes taking slow steady breaths. He hoped for some peace and quiet until an man tapped his shoulder, the boy jumped and stared up at the man, he had an long white beard, and a hat. He seemed old but somewhat trust worthy.

"That's an nasty bruise you've got there," the man spoke, an soft frown on his lips as he slowly took his hand off the boys shoulder and sat besides him. "Say.. how'd you get it?"

The boy subconsciously touched his black eye quickly turning his head towards the window to avoid eye contact. "Non' of your stinky business old man!"

"Old?" The man chuckled. "Old but not dumb, I know an abused child when I see one."

"Buzz off!" The boy yelled, uncomfortably shifting in his seat. Glancing at the bus driver for help but the bus driver did not care.

"It's awfully late for an boy as young as you to be out, huh?" The old man frowned staring at the quiet boy. "Okay.. you don't have to say anything. But don't feel scared to ask for help."

"I-I'm not young I'm.. im nine." The boy grumbled sniffling ever so slightly.

"Okay.. big boy." The old man laughed. "My name is wu, what's yours?"

The boy stood quiet, he wasn't going to respond until he felt something in his chest telling him that this man was indeed trust worthy. "Erm.. y-y/n."

The man's eyes went wide, suddenly he realized that the 'tea of finding' worked, he used the 'tea of finding' to help him find future ninja, most importantly his enemy, the time twins son. And he did, he found him.

"Y/n.. you wield great power." The man placed his hand on the boys back.

"What the fuck?! Are you on drugs!" The boy shouted slapping the mans hand off his back.