S7. Ep 7.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Hey this fight is far from over!" Lloyd shouted trying to encourage his teammates. "I know we had a setback but.."

"it's always darkest before the dawn." Kai sighed cutting off Lloyd. "Blah blah blah, come on let's get going already, okay?"

"Kai—" Nya shouted trying to talk some decency into Kai.

"We don't need a pep talk. We need action." Kai said gripping the helmet in his hand tighter.

"I agree." Lloyd sighed turning face the older male. "They actually gave us a break by taking the time blades."

"How is that a break?" Cole asked.

"If any of you captured something that powerful, what would you do?" Lloyd asked.

"Uh, immediately haul it back home to show off to you guys." Jay replied.

"Right, and unless I miss my guess, that's exactly what the hands of time are headed as we speak, their home."

"So if we can find the time blade..." Cole started to be finished by Zane.

"We can find acronix and krux' base."

"Hey, think you can locate the blade with your temporal scanner?" Lloyd asked the nindriod before him.

"Attempting access." Zane began attempting the plan which sadly resulted in failure. "I am afraid it was damaged when we fought the vermillion warriors."

Y/n and jay slowly turned their heads to each other letting out small laughs that they tried to hide but failed at.

"I fail to see the humor, y/n. Oh and jay." Zane sighed, with an bored expression.

"I still think vermillion warriors is a stupid name." Jay giggled to himself.

"Honestly— how can you think it's an decent name?" Y/n asked Zane.

Zane slowly came to his feet and bowed at the male who sat on the floor besides. "I am sorry for not understanding your humor, y/n." He stated which made the room go quiet, he suddenly went back to his sitting position with his same normal expression while everyone looked around in confusion.

"Anywho— I can see if the scanner on the destiny's bounty still works." Nya stated.

"Yes, good thinking, Nya." Lloyd smiled.

"And the rest of you should go to the museum. Krux hid in plain sight there as dr. Saunders for forty years I bet there's a clue where their secret headquarters is." Nya insisted.

"Okay let's split up." Lloyd told the others.

"I'll help you sis!" Kai said walking towards Nya, "and so will y/n!" He said dragging the h/c haired boy away to have him for himself.

"One question, how are we supposed to get to the museum? Our vehicles got trashed by the snakes." Cole shouted putting his hands on his hips.

"Uh, we have the super sonic raider jet." Lloyd said.

"Actually, heh, heh.. my dads still working on that." Jay responded with an nervous expression. "We can take the lighting bike."