Welcome To The Family

Finn and Piper's relationship has been going strong since getting together and all she's happy now she's with Finn now.

But since Piper told her mother that her and Finn were official, she told the whole family.

And yes that means James the overprotective brother.

Then organised a family dinner welcoming him as Piper's girlfriend.

And to meet the parents.

"Pipes, calm down It's gonna go nice and smoothly, your mom loves me." Finn looks and smiles at her as Finn is driving to Piper's house to meet the family for dinner.

She sighs deeply.

"I know, but James and Riley are gonna be here and all my sisters and I know my mom is gonna embarrass me, I just hope it goes well I don't want it to be a first bad impression." Piper says.

He nodded and rests his hand interlocked with hers.

"I promise I'm not going to mess up."

"Hopefully because this will be the first time you'll be coming to my house as my boyfriend." Piper blushes.

He chuckles nervously.

"I'm going to make the first first impression to your parents."  Finn says and kisses her lips softly as she smiles excitedly.

Ten minutes passes as both of them arrive at her house and sees James car and her sisters Rachel and Quinn.

Piper exhales and then Finn comes towards her as he closes and locks the car.

He looks directly into her eyes and wraps his arms around her back and rests his head on her shoulder.

They pull apart as Finn takes her hand as they walk into her family's house.

"Hey guys!" Piper exclaims walking in hand in hand with Finn as her mother is making dinner while James and Riley come into the kitchen to see Piper and Finn.

Piper hugs her mom.

"Hi Finn sweetheart, how are you." Deborah turns over to him and Piper.

"I'm great!" Finn smiles gazing into Piper's eyes.

She smiles at how happy her daughter is with her boyfriend, she loves Finn so much she knew they were going to get together some point.

"Do you want me to help?" Finn asks her turning to Piper's mom.

She shakes her head.

"No! Finn darling, this is my welcome to our family so when you come round next you can certainly but you can just chill, and I think some people want to meet you." Deborah says.

Finn nodded and leaves with Piper into the living room.

"I really don't know why my mom does that I'm sorry. " Piper walks into the living room and sits on Finn's lap and rests her head on his chest.

"No its okay, your mom just wants me to probably meet all of your siblings tonight."  Finn says.

"Yeah that's fine." He kisses her cheek.

Riley and James enter into the living room hand in hand with his girlfriend and he catches Piper with her boyfriend.

She immediately runs over to brother and hugs him tightly.

"Pipes I have missed you so much." James says pulling out of the hug.

"I have as well, the house is quieter without you." Piper chuckles.

James looks at her and smiles as she goes back to stand next to her boyfriend you never keep a minute from them.

He can say that seeing her now in the couple seconds, she is the most happiest with Finn.