Surprise

Piper and Finn have sadly started long-distance, it's been good for the most part, she really misses him and he misses her deeply.

He and Piper have facetimed every single day, every night he'd come back from a show he was performing that night.

But it isn't the same, and feels weird they aren't in the same room in his arms and not even In the same city.

She misses his big warm hugs whenever she sees him, his kisses. He gives the best kisses and whenever they leave each other, he'd always kiss her lips softly.

And mostly not being in each others company, there isn't a life without him and it really does feel strange they aren't in the same room together.

And Finn misses her bubbly smile, he feels complete when he's with her and it hurts that he can't be in her arms.

Finn misses seeing her dance, the only times he sees her dance now is on social media, showing her new tricks from her new dance school.

All he wants is to be in her arms again, shows are getting too busy he's having shows every minute of the day, and that must be killing Piper.

So the long-distance is going okay but this is what she was afraid would happen, he would have loads of shows and bail on her.

Meanwhile, Piper and Amy are walking out in the city early in the morning on a nice, cold Friday, starting their weekend off as they get Fridays off.

"How is the long-distance going?" Amy says looking at her as they walk to their favourite coffee shop, that they've been going after classes.

Piper sighed lightly. "I mean it's going okay, Finn's just been doing loads of shows recently so I understand he's working hard on it, I mean when I woke up he sent me this huge message telling me how much he loves me and how much he misses me." She smiles happily and squeezes her eyes.

Amy turns to her as she giggles. "Wow! He's really committing to you Pipes, I know how much he misses you though."

"Yeah, but I'm so proud of him and making his dreams come true." Piper says as they enter in the coffee shop and they sit down.

Ever since they've heard of this coffee shop, the barista always sees them and orders their usual drinks.

"Look at the message he sent me this morning." Piper says and pulls out her phone as the barista comes over with their drinks.

Amy smiles as they both thank her their drinks. "Thanks."

"Hey Pipes, I'm missing you like crazy right now, I just got back from my show in London. Henry, Heath, Ozzy and Heath are coming to see me next week which I'm buzzing for! I wish you're here with me. I love you more than anything, I just want to remind you I'm so proud of you and I cannot wait to be in your arms soon. Love you babe xoxo."

Amy turns to her and she looks amazed. "Oh my, Piper. He's so in love with you. Just keep him, he's the one okay?"

"Yeah, I know. He's amazing, I love him and I miss him so much right now."

A few hours later, Piper and Amy returned back as she went back to her dorm as Piper came back to James and Riley's apartment.

Then Amy was cosying up watching 'Outer Banks' for the millionth time and obsessing over JJ Maybank and Jiara and it was around 1am, her phone vibrated In her pocket, one glance at it and is Finn calling her. She's so confused Finn never calls her around the evening especially when he knows It's 1am for her.

But he wouldn't even be surprised that she's still awake.

Then she answers the phone and thinks of what even what to say. "Finn, you okay? You do realise It's 1am here?"