Bought

Rose's POV:

It has now been 5 weeks since Leonardo and Fernando left, and I haven't even washed their blazers yet.

It was now school holidays, and when this year ends, I will be going to grade 9.

I still missed Leonardo and Fernando every single day, the way they laughed, the conversation we had after school, I missed it all.

I even started feeling sad each time I entered the school gates and didn't see them there using their phones thank goodness they left 2 weeks before the holiday, maybe when school opens again I will be used to not having them around.

Yet Ashley seemed to be overjoyed the last two weeks to not have them around.

Fast forward:

I, my brother and my parents went to a clothing store.

My mum parked the car and we started walking towards the store.

"Hi there ma'am"

A guy who seemed to have followed us around in a black van said, coming out of his car and speed walking towards us.

We all stopped and he came and stood in front of us.

He was wearing black shades, making it impossible for us to see his eyes and a black suit. So mysterious, kind of reminded me of Leonardo and Fernando.

"What do you need?"

My dad asked

"Oh, I was wondering if I could buy your lovely daughter,"

The sir said, turning his head towards me, and we were all shocked.

"You can't be serious, right?"

I said and chuckled a bit, but the guy looked dead serious.

"What do you mean, BUY MY DAUGHTER, THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!"

My mum shouted at the guy.

"How much do you want for her?"

The guy said, totally ignoring my mum's statement and opened the suitcase that he was holding and it was full of money.

"How much are you offering"

My dad said with one of his eyebrows raised and we all turned our heads to look at him.

My jaw actually dropped when he asked that question but I was able to pull myself together after a few seconds.

"DAD!"

I shouted at him but was ignored.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!! MY DAUGHTER IS NOT FOR SELL!"

My mum shouted at my dad.

"What about for 3 million?"

The guy said and my dad's eyes widened.

"Honey do you hear how much he is offering"

My dad said.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

I shouted at him.

"NO, WE ARE NOT SELLING OUR DAUGHTER"my mum shouted.

"What about 5 million"

The guy added.

"IT'S A DEAL"

My dad shouted out and I was shocked.

I knew that my dad loved money more then he loved me but I didn't think it would go this far.

"No, no it's not happening "