Cheaters or Not

Rose's POV:

As you know, I fell asleep on the floor, which was pretty comfortable just to say, but when I woke up, I found myself on the bed, laying in the middle of Leonardo and Fernando.

How did they get in?

Did I forget to lock the door last night?

How did I not feel them pick me up and place me on to the bed?

I questioned myself, sitting up straight on the bed and staring down at them.

They looked so peaceful sleeping beside me.

They hadn't let go of me, though. Their hold had slipped from waist down to my thighs when I sat up, and they wouldn't let go.

I ran my hand through Leonardo's hair, gently, while I stared at them.

I wanted to apologize for what happened last night, but I didn't know how.

I wanted to hug and kiss them but thought they might not embrace me.

I stayed on the bed, staring at them, but not staring at Fernando for too long because he might feel my stares like he always does.

I finally got off the bed silently and took my car keys and one of the black cards that were in their office.

I knew exactly what to do, I wanted to go shopping for some things like snacks, chocolates and nice things that we can enjoy together as a way for us to forgive each other for all that happened yesterday.

I also took the sim card and memory card of my phone.

I could just go buy a new phone, it was actually not a big deal.

I decided to go to a far away store because if I went to a closer store, Leonardo and Fernando might find me, and the surprise would be ruined.

It was an 18-minute drive to this other ginormous mall.

I would be able to find all the things that I needed in that store.

I asked Velter to drive me there. He seemed hesitant at first but finally agreed and drove me to the mall.

I went to so many stores, buying different types of things and a new phone, this took longer than I expected it to.

When I was done shopping, it's was like 07:50pm.

Someone helped me put all the things in the  car, and I was off, heading back home.

I got some fresh air and time to forget about what Leonardo and Fernando did, but I'm worried that they might be freaking out because of me.

I forgot to buy data and airtime to contact them, so unless if I use someone else phone which is a thing I was too scared to do. There was no way I could contact them.

So yeah, I took that 17 minutes drive back home, hoping that they won't be angry at me when I arrive since I didn't tell them where I was going and that they haven't lost their heads yet.

Thinking about this actually made me giggle all the way back home.

I can already see their faces. They turn red when they are angry, and it would be like steam is coming out of their ears.

I finally reached the house.

The guards opened the gates for the car to enter, and one of them told me that Leonardo and Fernando were worried sick while helping me out of the car.

I smiled at what he said.

I stood up so fast, not giving any time for the guard to help me up, and grabbed two of the many plastic bags before running to the main door. I was so excited, like I hadn't seen them in weeks