Drugged

Rose's POV:

Leonardo and Fernando cut Ashley and Felicia's visit short, and they had booked tickets going back to South Africa a day before.

I hugged Ashley goodbye at the airport, and then she and Felicia headed to the plane since it was time for it to take off, and I went back to my car.

I felt so sad. If this drama hadn't happened, Ashley would have been her for 2 more days, and I doubt Leonardo and Fernando would allow me to see her again.

I was about to leave when I got a call from Felicia telling me that the plane took off without her.

"How did that happen?"

I felt so frustrated.

"I don't know, I just came out of the lady's bathroom and saw the plane taking off,"

she said. I knew she did it on purpose but couldn't leave her stranded in a country she doesn't know.

"Aaggh, Ok, come to the parking lot, am still here."

I said and ended the call.

I'm such a lucky person.

She arrived with her suitcases and entered the car and I drove back home.

I had no choice but to take her with me, I felt angry the whole way there.

We arrived at the house and she went back to the guest room while I called Leonardo.

"Cupcake?"

Leonardo answered the call, not even a hello.

"We have a problem,"

"And that is?"

He asked, I think I was disturbing something. He must have been doing something important, poor guy.

"You will see when you come home, ok. BYEE!"

I said and dropped the call, leaving him confused.

Why did I hang up on him without telling him the problem? So that he could carry on with whatever he was doing.
_______

Leonardo and Fernando came home at 7 pm while I was in the room.

"What is she still doing here?"

Leonardo said as they entered the room.

"I guess you guys have seen our problem,"

I replied, still with my eyes glued to my phone on the bed.

"Why is she still here?"

Fernando asked, repeating Leonardo's question.

"She missed the plane,"

"Ok, fine, did you book her for the next plane?"

He asked, and I nodded.

"Unfortunately, it will only take off tomorrow at 1pm,"

___________

Fernando's POV:
3 hours later

I, Leonardo, and Rose were now on the bed.

Rose and Leonardo were fast asleep, but I couldn't go to sleep.

I had an intense craving for a cigarette that I couldn't get reid of.

Rose said not to smoke, so I had to satisfy myself with something else.

I gently moved Rose's arm off me and got off the bed quietly, making sure that I didn't wake her up, then I left the room.