Figured out

7 months later
Rose's POV

Well my birthday has passed and I am now 16 years old. Leonardo and Fernando are still 18, their birthday is on September the 13th.

Anyway I went to the mafia with Leonardo and Fernando again today and we went through the same scary gates and walked through the same room which was filled with scary looking people but this time I was not afraid.

I could even look most of these people in the eye with confidence.

I knew that no one could touch me, not while Leonardo and Fernando are around atleast.

I even made a friend there but knew that he is only my friend because of Leonardo and Fernando.

But hey, it's better then nothing and I did enjoy his company when ever Leonardo and Fernando had to leave me alone in a room.

Back to reality:

Almost everyone was gathered around a boxing ring and I was there too because Leonardo and Fernando were fighting against each other.

I was standing infront and it was so difficult for me to watch.

I didn't know who to support. I was just there bitting my nails.

Fernando punched Leonardo. Leonardo punched Fernando and I had my hands covering my eyes most of the fight when someone grabbed me from behind with my collar through the couch and into an empty hallway.

The person slammed my back on the wall and I groaned while opening my eyes to see two tall ladys looking at me.

The ladys looked identical, blond hair, hazel brown eyes and hour glass body.

Not to lie, they looked gorgeous, like models out of a magazine.

"Stay away from Leonardo and Fernando, they're ours"

One of them said.

"Who said they are yours?"

I asked.

"We are their future Wives, they're words not ours"

The other said and I swallowed the rest of my words.

"If you know what's best for you, you will stay away from them and never step foot here"

One threatened me and I couldn't hold in my laughter.

I knew Leonardo and Fernando were not cringe enough to say to someone that "They are gonna be their future Wives" so it was obviously a lie.

At that moment I had realised that these are one of the hoes that Leonardo and Fernando told me about.

The ones that think they love them yet they were just used.

"Why are you laughing?"

They looked pissed.

"You know, I will just move your arm from the wall and walk away"

I said and did so.

They stared at me like I was going crazy while I walked laughing.

I bumped into Leonardo while wiping away a tear.

"Are you ok?"

He asked.

"Yes, yes I'm good, you and Fernando should just go fix up your guy's relationships"

I said and he looked confused as I smiled.

"Come on, let's go"

I said grabbing his arm and dragged him away.
___________
3 days later

Again it was me, in the mafia.