Decided

Rose's POV:

Felicia seemed to be a bit more kinder to me than usually, but I wasn't buying it.

She must be planning something, I don't know what yet, but I will find out. For now, I will too act like I'm getting along with her.

I wanted to ask her what she wanted for dinner since it was now her turn to choose because Ashley chose yesterday, and I chose the day before that. So I was heading to her room when Ashley all of a sudden grabbed my arm and pulled me into her room.

She apologized and said that she wanted to speak to me and we sat on the bed.

I already knew what she wanted to
talk about it, and the area already felt awkward.

We sat on the bed in silence for what felt like a few minutes when I mumbled out something,

"I used to have a crush on you,"

"What?"

She turned to look at me, but I couldn't face her.

"I used to think that had feels for you,"

I said a bit louder.

"Used to?"

"Yeah, but then you started giving Felicia all your attention, and I didn't think that you liked me back, so I lost feelings,"

I said, admitting to once liking her.

"So you don't have feels for me anymore?"

She asked.

"Well, Leonardo and Fernando came along, but I still do like you as a friend,"

I said.

"I can cut Felicia out of my life, and we can fully be best friends again."

She said, and I turned to hug her, and she hugged me back.

I was so glad that she understood and that this situation didn't become dramatic.

"And maybe you can come back to South Africa, your family misses you, you know, and I miss you. I really want you back."

She said with a smile.

"Um,"

I didn't even have time to think because someone slammed the bedroom door open.

"SHE WILL NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE,"

Fernando shouted, entering the room with Leonardo.

It was not 7 pm yet. Why were they home so early?

I pulled away from Ashley and quickly stood up from the bed, and so did Ashley.

"THAT IS NOT YOUR CHOICE!"

Ashley shouted back at Fernando.

Now I was in between this fight.

"You have to leave,"

Leonardo said,

"Fine then, I am taking Rose with me,"

Ashley said.

"HELL NO!"

Fernando shouted,

"Ok, fine, let Rose choose if she wants to stay with you or go with me back to South Africa, back to her family."

Ashley said.

"We are her family,"

Leonardo said.

"Rose choose,"

This can't be happening it was just like the dream from 2 days ago.

"I...I.."