Fourth day

Rose's POV
A day before. (The third day)
Late at night

"WHAT'S WITH YOU!!!"

Fernando shouted at me.

"YOU GUYS DO THE SAME!"

I shouted back.

"WHILE WE WILL BE BUSY WITH WORK NOT FLIRTING AROUND WITH A GIRL!!!"

Leonardo shouted.

"I AM NOT FLIRTING WITH HER, SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!"

You guys might be wondering what this is all about.

So Leonardo and Fernando kept on checking my phone, specifically my and Ashley's chats and now they think that Ashley and I are flirting with each other, even though they know very well that I and her are just friends, nothing else.

I inhaled deeply.

"You guys can't be serious,"

I said, trying to calm myself down, and I just received angry glares from both them.

"SHE IS JUST A FRIEND!"

I shouted out angrily.

"THEN WHY IS SHE BUSY TELLING YOU HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU, SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD BREAK UP WITH US, AND COME BACK TO HER"

Fernando said, holding my phone.

"Bruh, she just misses me,"

"Delete her number."

Leonardo said.

"What?"

"You heard me, DELETE!"

Leonardo said threateningly.

"I will not be doing that, and you can't make me,"

I said.

There was no way I would delete my best friend's number, I knew her longer than I knew them, and they wanted me to do that to her. Maybe in their dreams.

"Ok then,"

Fernando said.

"No!"

I tried to stop him but was too late. Fernando threw my phone across the room. The phone hit the wall and broke.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!"

I shouted before storming out of the room, angrily, feeling like I would burst a fuse.

How dare he break my phone? How dare they wrongfully accuse me of cheating?

I thought they knew me yet, I guess I was wrong. I'm still a stranger in their eyes.

They followed me, shouting for me to come back.

I entered a guest room before they could and basically slammed the door at their face before locking.

"ROSE OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

Leonardo shouted from outside.

"WHAT WILL YOU DO, BREAK THE DOOR TOO?!!"

I shouted out while snuggling on the bed.

"ROSE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!"

Fernando shouted out while they both knocked violently on the door.

"I DON'T WANT TO!"

I said and heard angry screams and complaints from outside the room.

After an hour or so, there was no more noise coming from outside the room. I guess they gave up trying to get me out of the room.