Come back

Fernando's POV:

Ding, Ding.

The bell rang as we entered the restaurant. Rose was alone with her back faced towards us.

"I'm sorry, but we are closed. Can you please make your way out."

She said, but we kept on walking closer to her.

"I don't mean to be rude, but..."

She turned to face us and stopped speaking, her eyes wide open in what seemed to be shock and fear. I saw the colour being drained from her skin. She looked like she had just seen a ghost.

We kept on walking closer, and she took steps back. She ended up losing space for more steps.

She had pinned her back to the wall and was now slowly sliding down. We stopped walking when we were a few centimeters away from her, and she was now on the floor.

"G.g.go away."

She stuttered.

Leonardo, who was a bit nearer to Rose than I was, went on one knee in front of her.

"Rose."

He stretched his arm towards her. She blocked herself, using her arms, and let out a scream, startling both myself and Leonardo.

"Rose, we..."

"HEY!!"

We heard someone shout, and our heads turned to where the shout came from. It was the restaurant manager, holding a broom in one hand and in the other a phone.

Was she planning to hit us... with a broom?

The thought was quite funny but I couldn't smile.

We looked back at Rose, and she stood up and ran towards the woman with the broom.

The lady hid Rose behind her.

"Rose."

I called her name softly, and she closed her eyes tightly while hiding behind the lady.

"Please leave the establishment."

The lady said, drawing our attention while pointing the broom at the door.

We were hesitant but did leave. I took one last glance back at Rose and found her already looking. We made eye contact for a second till I turned my head back towards the door and exited.

Rose was afraid of us, and we caused this fear. Why did we have to be so stupid.
___________
Rose's POV:

"Rose, are you ok? Did they hurt you?"

My manager asked, turning around to face me and placed her hands on my arms after putting down the broom.

I then broke down again, and she pulled me into a hug.

"It's gonna be ok."

She said.

Why is everyone saying that?
It won't be ok, I couldn't last a day without crying, and this caused headaches.

Never again, this is the last time. I'm not crying for them anymore. I'm done, I've lost feelings.

The manager called Aliandro, and he came within 15 minutes.

"Two men came into the restaurant, and she started freaking out."

She explained to Aliandro as I stared blankly out the window I was sitting beside.

"Oh, thank you for calling."

He said.

"That's alright, but I think that maybe tomorrow she should stay home, a day off to help her recover."