Torture

Fernando's POV:

We reached the house and before I dealt with Clinton, I had to deal with the bodyguards first.

I told them all to come in the surveillance room, I wanted to have a 'talk' with them all.

They entered the room and stood in a line infront of me and Leonardo. Leonardo was sitting on a chair looking at the computer as I stood, glaring at all of them.

"So you guys all allowed Rose to get hurt by someone"

I said, feeling disgusted by all the cowards I had hired.

"Sir, I tried to stop your father"

Rose's bodyguard who had a black eye said and I looked him up and down.

"And what happened, you got an old man beat you up?"

I asked sarcastically and he looked away.

"Let's check the surveillance camera to see what actually happened"

I said then Leonardo played the video from 04:00am.

We saw Clinton pulling Rose by her hair, out of her room.

The sound of her cries and screams were unbearable, her begging to be let go, made my blood boil.

We saw that her bodyguard did try to help her but the rest of the guards held him back.

"Stop the video"

I instructed.

I couldn't carry on watching. I was silent for a moment, the video was being replayed in my head, the crys louder then they were in the video.

Leonardo was too stunned to say a word and just sat there.

"How long has this been happening?"

"It started a month after she arrived"

one of the other guards answered and  I no longer felt like talking to these soon to be lifeless bodies.

I took out my gun which was hidden under my shirt.

"Lock the door"

I instructed in a threatening tone to Leonardo and he did as I said.

I was going to make sure that none of these guards came out alive.

"SIR WE ARE SORRY, WE WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN, WE WILL IMPROVE"

One of the female guards begged and I shoot her first.

"Oh, I know that you will never do it again, sweetheart."

I said coldly as she gasped for air on the floor.

All the guards shook in fear while looking at one of the female guards bleed to death.

"Who's next?"

I asked and a lot of them started sobbing and one of the male guards tried to run to the door but I shot him, at the back of his head before he could even touch the door handle. It was going to be a blood party today.

I shot them all one by one, I shot in specific areas like the chest, heart, head, mouth, even the neck, just to kill them faster.

one tried to shoot me but missed by an inch and Leonardo shoot him at the side of his head before he pulled the trigger again.

I left one guard alive, Rose's bodyguard.

He was surrounded by blood and bodies and went on his knees when he saw me point my gun at him.

"Please, don't kill me, I...I have a family and...and children"

The guard begged.

"I won't killing you, I will set you free, you no longer work here but if you tell what you have seen to anyone we will hunt you down"