First day

Rose's POV

Leonardo and Fernando were serious about not going to work for four days.
_______
On the first day, I woke up, and they were still in bed with me, with their arms still around me, fast asleep.

I stared at them for a while before moving their arms ever so gently off me and got off the bed as quickly and quietly as I could.

Silently, I left the room, planning to make them breakfast and go back upstairs before they realised I wasn't there.

I tried to make the food as fancy as possible, exactly the way they make my breakfast every single day.

I made 10 pancakes. It was meant to be more than 10, but the rest didn't seem that edible.

Don't judge, I haven't cooked in a very long time.

I made 5 pancakes for Fernando and 5 for Leonardo. Put some wit cream on top, some syrup on the wit cream slowly dripping onto the pancakes and blue berries to finish it up.

It looked fantastic. I even pat my own shoulder, feeling proud of myself.

I hope they taste as good as they look.

I slowly walked back upstairs, trying not to drop anything.

"Are one of those for me?"

I heard and saw Clinton standing outside his bedroom door, staring at me.

The audacity this bitch has was unbelievably.

I wanted to answer but it was like my mouth was glued shut so I just carried on walking towards My bedroom where Leonardo and Fernando were, basically acting like I hadn't heard him, while he death glared at me.

I entered the room as silently as I had gotten out, not wanting to wake them up.

I placed  the pancakes on the night stands, one on the nightstand which was closer to Leonardo and the other one on the nightstand closer to Fernando.

But when I was done putting the plate down by Fernando's nightstand, I some how tripped and ended falling on him.

the worst thing to happen, JUST HAPPENED TO ME. I could have fell on the floor but no.

My hands were clenched into fists on Fernando's chest with my eyes closed shut.

I was there for a while, hoping that he might still be asleep before slowly opening my eyes to meet his eyes,  already staring at me.

"Feeling horny now, ha princesa?"

He said in a flirty way with an eyebrow raised and a grin.

Damn, I really hate myself right now.

I sighed and placed my head on the pillow, next to his.

"I've got bad luck,"

I whispered in his ear.

"Mmm, I wouldn't call it bad luck, for me at least,"

Fernando said, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck repeatedly. Seemingly trying to cheer me up.

"You were not supposed to wake up,"

"So you wanted to rape me?"

His grin grew, and he sounded even more cocky.

"What, NO!"

I said before rolling off him and was now lying on the bed.

"I wouldn't mind, I would allow you to, no stress."

"FERNANDO!! I was just putting your food down. THEN I TRIPPED! It was an ACCIDENT!"

I said, explaining to Fernando what had actually happened and that I didn't want to rape him.