Not again

Rose's POV:

It has been 1 year since then, and I am now 18 years old, an official young adult.

Leonardo and Fernando are 20 going to 21 within a few months, and I can't wait for their birthday.
________

So lately, Leonardo and Fernando have been out working more hours than they were supposed to.

This has gotten so bad to the point that they come back home between 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. in the morning.

I would be worried sick waiting for them to come home, and they didn't even seem to care.

Well, today, as an apology, they made a booking for me in a spa.

"To let out some steam."

They said.

I was so grateful. The spa was really what I needed. My back felt so stiff.

I came back home after 3 hours of being pampered and massaged.

I had expected Leonardo and Fernando to be at work by this time, but I guess they forgot.

I found them at the top of the stairs, in front of the staircase, kissing the two new maids. Leonardo had one, and Fernando had the other.

I hadn't even taken more than 10 steps in the house, and this is what I see.

I cleared my throat loudly, making my presents known.

They all turned their heads to face me.

"Sorry for interrupting."

They pushed away the maids, like that would make it seem like they weren't just kissing them.

"So this is why you pressured me to go to a spa, ha?"

They just stared at me.

"Wow, this just got sad."

I said and turned my back away from them and made my way back towards the door.

"Rose, wait."

I heard Leonardo but didn't stop.

I heard their footsteps running down the stairs, but my speed stayed the same. I was gonna leave peacefully exactly the way I came in.

I had hold of the door handle when Fernando shouted.

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

I stopped in my tracks and smirked.

"What if I dare, what will you do?"

I turned my head to face them, with the same smirk on my face.

My hand was still on the door handle. My smirk vanished quicker than I expected it to, and I was now glaring at him.

"What will you do, Fernando?"

I questioned, threatening as I slowly placed more force on the door handle.

"I..I."

He couldn't answer me, as I expected.

I let go of the handle and faced them.

"I will forgive you guys..."

I said, and they seemed glad.

"If you go down on your knees and beg."

Their smiles vanished, and a grin grew on my face.

Did they really think I would forgive them just like that?

"You're joking, right?"

Leonardo asked, and they both chuckled shyly, but I was died serious, and when they realized that... their faces were priceless.